View Single Post
(#1040)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Location: In the (not beating) heart of Europe, in the foul hills of Denmark among sodomites and homers
Deuteronomy has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Deuteronomy has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Deuteronomy has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Deuteronomy has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Deuteronomy has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Deuteronomy has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Deuteronomy has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 06-07-2010, 06:54 AM

Beloved fellow christians
Pay no attention to the Goddles heathens posting in this forum. I have dedicated my life to preach the word of the Lord to the halfbreeds and therefore live in the rotten "kingdom" of Denmark so I know what I'm writing about.
Everything Cranky Old man (bless your soul) has written is accurate down to the last punctuation, but I tell you, still something is missing. It took some time before I could see what it was, but with help from my Lord Jesus I finally understood. You see, Cranky Old Man, when I read your post (and several others), I feel your forgiving heart. You are a true christian brother But I tell you, you should feel nothing but hate. Because only if you have lived among this pile of human excrements called Danes, you can truly understand the unfathomable horror going on here. You are much too kind Cranky Old Man. There is no room for salvation for the country of Denmark. We should all pray every single day for the mighty Lord to eradicate this gateway to hell

God bless you all, and God bless the United States of America