View Single Post
(#25)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Location: UK, or wherever the Lord's work takes me and my 'Long'
Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: The Birth of the Papacy - 08-22-2008, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Thomas Martin View Post
OK, which year came first...397 or 1611?

And if you deny our Bible, then what was the true Word of God BEFORE the KJV1611?

Out of your own mouth you damn yourself...

And if you deny our Bible, then what was the true Word of God BEFORE the KJV1611

read your question again papist..
What are you really asking...I will tell you.
You just asked 'what shall we pick and choose as acceptable as the true word of God...that's a typical cathoilic thing to ask isn't it, fits in well with your earlier mob doing their selective cut and paste.

'what was the true word of God before the KJV1611...you ask, what a stupid question.
OK your question admits that the KJV1611 is the true word of God, you just said it was.
your problem is with the 'before' bit...
Can you really not see how crazy stupid that question is.
You just said the KJV1611 was the true word of God...
that means anything before wasn't.
It might have been a trier, or a faker, or a catholic lying cut and paste, but the KJV1611 being the TRUE WORD OF GOD as you admitted means it is.
It's like God is God.
your stupid question is like asking who was God before God...
Dumber than a sack of hammers...
broken, soft wood , light weight pink painted homo hammers at that.