View Single Post
(#24)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Location: UK, or wherever the Lord's work takes me and my 'Long'
Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: The Birth of the Papacy - 08-22-2008, 05:00 PM

something else we might ask him about is the whole, strange, catholic priests staying unmarried thing.

In 1022 Pope Benedict VIII banned marriages and mistresses for priests and in 1139 Pope Innocent II voided all marriages of priests and all new priests had to divorce their wives. Upto the they had been happy going at it like mad things, even with multiple wives, concubines and some that were even just called breeders.
( Innocent II , yeah , I bet he was.)

Makes me wonder if that was when the boy buggering ,butt bothering paedophiles and paederastic homos really took over the papacy.
I mean what better way to get their way with all that priestly butt than to cut them all off from women all of a sudden...