X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hitoshi lonely heart club

Originally posted by Hitoshi View Post
    I am want start Hitoshi lonely heart club. okay is for anybody who are lonely. maybe you are never get ask out on date. maybe you are alway get reject when ask for date. Or maybe you are sick of date scene and girl who are cock tease and stay home instead go out. if any of these situation sounding familiar then Hitoshi lonely heart club is for you!!

I am sometime get lonely and not am ashamed for admit this. I want start network of friend who are lean on each other for get through lonely time. Why should sit home alone? call lonely heart club friend and see movie film or just talk! is no reason for be alone!

I think are many lonely heart at Landover. who is ready join and say goodbye loneliness and hello lucky friendship and happy time?
    Thank the good Lord above you got banned!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shizuki View Post
      I take you out date. We have alcohol and pork. Maybe also eat dinner. Ha Ha Ha.
      You vile little pervert! You can't tell me that Hitosho isn't standing there telling you what to say.

If you want to get banned, just keep it up.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I wonder if Hitoshi ever asked Sister Victory to accompany him for dinner?

I believe she WAS the winner of the Guess the Jelly Beans contest.
        www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
        Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
        Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Originally posted by JennyD View Post
          I wonder if Hitoshi ever asked Sister Victory to accompany him for dinner?

I believe she WAS the winner of the Guess the Jelly Beans contest.

I haven't seen Sister Victory in a few days. I hope all is well.

Last time this happened everything turned out ok. Seems she got wrapped up in Genesis and a Costco sized box of Twinkies, but everything turned out OK. Bless her precious heart.
          sigpic

Tweet me Here
          My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

I would join, but I'm already married to William..

but he doesn't want children!
            Repent, or be tortured in nasty ways with sharp, pointy things!

Comment

Hitoshi was very distraught at the fact that he had not had a date or any sex in quite some time. He was afraid he might have something wrong with him, so he decided to seek the medical expertise of a sex therapist.

His doctor recommended that he see the well known Chinese sex therapist Dr. Chang.

So he went to see him. Upon entering the examination room Dr. Chang said 'OK take off all your crose. Hitoshi did a s he was told. 'Now get down and craw reery, reery fass to odderside of room.'

Again Hitoshi did as he was instructed. Dr. Chang then said 'OK, now craw reery, reery fass back to me.' So he did.

Dr.Chang shook his head slowly and said 'Your probrem vewy bad. You haf Ed Zachary diease. Worse case I ever see. Dat why you not haf sex or dates.'

Worried, Hitoshi asked anxiously 'Oh my God Dr.Chang what is Ed Zachary Disease ?'

Dr. Chang sighed deeply and replied 'Ed Zachary Disease is when your face look Ed Zachary like your ass.'

Lve, Sister Thumper
              sigpic

Tweet me Here
              My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
                Hitoshi was very distraught at the fact that he had not had a date or any sex in quite some time. He was afraid he might have something wrong with him, so he decided to seek the medical expertise of a sex therapist.

His doctor recommended that he see the well known Chinese sex therapist Dr. Chang.

Dr. Chang sighed deeply and replied 'Ed Zachary Disease is when your face look Ed Zachary like your ass.'

Lve, Sister Thumper
                Hilarious, sister Thumper!!

Do you mind if I use that joke at the next Men's Pancake Fellowhip Breakfast? I'll just tell them that I thought it up, ok?

It'll be a laugh riot! The guys will be choking on their flapjacks!
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheshire View Post
                  I would join, but I'm already married to William..

but he doesn't want children!
                  Then why are you married? The sole purpose of marriage is producing little soldiers for Christ...
                  Bringing Geology back to Christ!

I believe Dr. Hovind to be completely innocent of the alleged crime of "tax evasion", and furthermore believe Hovind's 10 year sentence to be patently unjust and based upon an effort to silence his ministry.

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post

So he went to see him. Upon entering the examination room Dr. Chang said 'OK take off all your crose. Hitoshi did a s he was told. 'Now get down and craw reery, reery fass to odderside of room.'

Again Hitoshi did as he was instructed. Dr. Chang then said 'OK, now craw reery, reery fass back to me.' So he did.

Dr.Chang shook his head slowly and said 'Your probrem vewy bad. You haf Ed Zachary diease. Worse case I ever see. Dat why you not haf sex or dates.'

Worried, Hitoshi asked anxiously 'Oh my God Dr.Chang what is Ed Zachary Disease ?'

this how I am look after read joke

here is joke is funny...if blond and brunette are fall from cliff who is land first? Answer is brunete! blond was stop and ask for direction!

Ha ha I am hope this joke has bring you smile

Comment

Originally posted by Hitoshi View Post
                      Ha ha I am hope this joke has bring you smile
                      Sorry Hitoshi, that was'nt really your best.
                      Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Magikarp View Post
                        Sorry Hitoshi, that was'nt really your best.
                        I found it funny. That's probably because I am an Amelican.
                        Mark 16:17 And these attesting signs will accompany those who believe: in My Name they will drive out demons.

1 Kings 21:14 Then they sent to Jezebel, saying, Naboth is stoned . . .

A SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER:
                        Father, In Jesus' Name, I take the Blood of Jesus and break the power of all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, sorcerers, wiccans, pagans, and any other source, and all of their rituals off of us. With the Blood of Jesus, I erase all evil lines drawn on our liver. . .

LANDOVER BAPTIST DEMON HUNTING PERMIT #00666-27

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Justina Thyme View Post
                          okay honey Asian are not have hard time for make pronounce of R letter. are have hard time for make pronounce of L (Asian are make L sound same like R). so Asian are able for say American no problem. okay baby cake? if you are want know more about Asian I am happy give you private resson.

Justina Thyme
                          Exposing DEMONS for Jesus
                          True Christian™

Hitoshi
                          Exposing HIMSELF for Justina
                          Under Investigation

Comment

Well no, I did'nt say it was'nt funny, I said he's made better jokes before. Even though the sexual innuendo stuff might get him banned (again), you can't tell me it's not impossible to laugh at him, right?

Like what he posted right below you.

Comment

Originally posted by Magikarp View Post
                              Well no, I did'nt say it was'nt funny, I said he's made better jokes before. Even though the sexual innuendo stuff might get him banned (again), you can't tell me it's not impossible to laugh at him, right?

Like what he posted right below you.
                              (Sigh) The good Pastors insist on keeping him around for their own Godly reasons. I believe it probably has something to do with their believing that there may be a slim chance of saving his silly little jap soul.
                              Mark 16:17 And these attesting signs will accompany those who believe: in My Name they will drive out demons.

1 Kings 21:14 Then they sent to Jezebel, saying, Naboth is stoned . . .

A SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER:
                              Father, In Jesus' Name, I take the Blood of Jesus and break the power of all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, sorcerers, wiccans, pagans, and any other source, and all of their rituals off of us. With the Blood of Jesus, I erase all evil lines drawn on our liver. . .

LANDOVER BAPTIST DEMON HUNTING PERMIT #00666-27

sigpic

Comment

(Sigh) The good Pastors insist on keeping him around for their own Godly reasons. I believe it probably has something to do with their believing that there may be a slim chance of saving his silly little jap soul.
                                Well, when Zeke let him back in I thought they agreed that Hitoshi woulden't hit on TC's anymore. By hitting on you, isi'nt that breaking his agreement with Zeke?

Comment

Working...
                                X