X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: yet another reason chinks are going to burn in hell: SUSHI

i just said that no asian culture eats dead children.
    Rom.1:26-27
    For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Mary Whitford View Post
      THEY EAT THEM ALIVE?!?!?!?!
      Yes.

They even serve them in restaurants, taking home leftovers in a Chinese style "doggie bag."

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
        Yes.

They even serve them in restaurants, taking home leftovers in a Chinese style "doggie bag."

yes praise jesus for that is photoshopped you stupid racist wench. Why don't you learn how to figure that out before using a computer and surfing the internet.

And why are all you so racist. Why don't you all go back to church. I'm pretty sure if god was real, he would be disappointed in you guys. All you do is hate on other countries/races/religion, think everything is against the bible. I mean the book of genesis has been disproven right. The universe wasn't made is 6000 years(bunch of lies) noah arc was fake, and its impossible to carry all the types of animals and plants in the world even if you tried to say they only carried the "kinds" of animals and plants like Ken ham was trying to suggest.

Comment

Originally posted by scienceguy View Post
          yes praise jesus for that is photoshopped you stupid racist wench. Why don't you learn how to figure that out before using a computer and surfing the internet.

And why are all you so racist. Why don't you all go back to church. I'm pretty sure if god was real, he would be disappointed in you guys. All you do is hate on other countries/races/religion, think everything is against the bible. I mean the book of genesis has been disproven right. The universe wasn't made is 6000 years(bunch of lies) noah arc was fake, and its impossible to carry all the types of animals and plants in the world even if you tried to say they only carried the "kinds" of animals and plants like Ken ham was trying to suggest.
          Oh I'm sorry, who are you? That's right, you're some rude little kid who hasn't read the rules, hasn't made an introductory thread, and then comes in here slinging insults and dredging up the same tired old crap all the Jesus-haters dredge up EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

One more impolite post and you'll be asked to leave.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gaygirl View Post
            i think that you white people are just weak
            Why are all these ornamentals always so racist? It must be because they don't have Jesus in their lives, so they are filled with hate.

Comment

Originally posted by gaygirl View Post
              if you're going to make racist comments at least make them remotely believable.

i think that you white people are just weak.
              This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
                Why are all these ornamentals always so racist? It must be because they don't have Jesus in their lives, so they are filled with hate.
                It because the Celestials are jealous of the booming American economy, medical health, education and dedication to giving each and every man the vote.

They also hate the way our children are protected in schools by armed teachers and the ability at ANY TIME for the entire population to bear arms against any tyranny that might tyranise them.

America has a war on drugs: America has the moral destiny to fulfil and our dedication to God will see the great nation through to pre eminance as the leader of the free world.

China has paper and fireworks.

USA! USA!

YIC
                1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by scienceguy View Post

Go. Hit us with your 'proof' that the bible is wrong.
                  Atheists! Make the right choice!
                  or
                  It should be obvious.
                  Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!

Comment

Working...
                  X