X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: God Hates Cripples

So why should we hate Homos?
    Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

We should hate them because God hates them and wants us to kill them.

What don't you understand?

Jesus is the Light in my life.
    1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
      God thinks homosexuals are an abomination.
      Exactly! It says that in the Bible, Leviticus 18:22; Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind: it is abomination.

Now explain to me how that means he hates homosexuals? They can repent and turn from their perverted ways. It does not say anywhere in the Bible that God hates homosexuals.
      Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

If God does not hate homers why would he command us to put them to death?
        And the Bible does not say kill them 'unless they repent'.
        Genesis 7:5
        And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.

John 8:32
        And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Laurence Niles View Post

We should hate them because God hates them and wants us to kill them.

What don't you understand?

Jesus is the Light in my life.
          It doesn't say anywhere in the Bible that God hates homosexuals. He doesn't hate anybody. He loves everyone! The misguided, the wicked even, but he doesn't think they are right.

Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV: 4But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love wherewith He loved us, 5even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ (by grace ye are saved), 6and hath raised us up together and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, 7that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. 8For by grace are ye saved through faith, and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God-- 9not by works, lest any man should boast.

Here is another: Romans 8:38-39 KJV: 38For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come. 39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

From this you can tell, God loves us no matter what! He wants us to change our ways BECAUSE he loves us!

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot of the U.S.A View Post

I'm not Liberal. I'm very conservative and part of the tea party movement (tea PARTY, not tea bag.
            That's great, but not the point. The point is, some people who call themselves Christians refuse to follow what is in the Bible believing that God tells them it's okay not to on subjects like homosexuality and ordination of women.

Are they lying because they want to sin? I think they are, but that's the problem of basing your walk with Christ on what you think He wants. Too often you end up hearing your own voice or Satan's telling you lies.
            Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

It doesn't say anywhere in the Bible that God hates homosexuals. He doesn't hate anybody. He loves everyone!

From this you can tell, God loves us no matter what! He wants us to change our ways BECAUSE he loves us!
              Sorry champ, but there are a lot of people and things God hates and finds to be an abomination.

Psalm 11:5 The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

Hosea 9:15 All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters.

Proverbs 6:16-19 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
              A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
              An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
              A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Romans 9:13
              As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Proverbs 15:8-9,26 The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD: but the prayer of the upright is his delight.
              The way of the wicked is an abomination unto the LORD: but he loveth him that followeth after righteousness.
              The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to the LORD: but the words of the pure are pleasant words.

Proverbs 16:5 Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.

Isaiah 1:13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
              Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

Amos 5:21 I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.

Deuteronomy 16:22 Neither shalt thou set thee up any image; which the LORD thy God hateth.

Revelation 2:6; 15 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate.
              So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which thing I hate.
              Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Noah Sole View Post
                If God does not hate homers why would he command us to put them to death?
                And the Bible does not say kill them 'unless they repent'.
                But the Bible tells us that he is forgiving, so of course if a Homosexual repented and changed his ways God would accept him!

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
                  Sorry champ, but there are a lot of people and things God hates and finds to be an abomination.

Psalm 11:5 The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

Hosea 9:15 All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters.

Proverbs 6:16-19 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
                  A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
                  An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
                  A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Romans 9:13
                  As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Proverbs 15:8-9,26 The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD: but the prayer of the upright is his delight.
                  The way of the wicked is an abomination unto the LORD: but he loveth him that followeth after righteousness.
                  The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to the LORD: but the words of the pure are pleasant words.

Proverbs 16:5 Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.

Isaiah 1:13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
                  Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

Amos 5:21 I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.

Deuteronomy 16:22 Neither shalt thou set thee up any image; which the LORD thy God hateth.

Revelation 2:6; 15 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate.
                  So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which thing I hate.
                  Okay. You win. I'll admit I was wrong. There are people God hates. But, where does it say to hate cripples?

Comment

He doesn't hate anybody. He loves everyone!
                    Wrong.

Malachi 1:3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

Romans 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

If you are wrong about that maybe you could be wrong about God.

But, where does it say to hate cripples?
                    Just go to page one of this thread!

Jesus is Light
                    1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Comment

But the Bible tells us that he is forgiving, so of course if a Homosexual repented and changed his ways God would accept him!
                      Amen! I just wish divorcees could get this through their heads. Some churches accept them, but Jesus was adamant about divorce being a sin.

Matthew 5:31-32; 19:9 It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:
                      But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Luke 16:18 Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery.

What these people need to do is quit sinning. They have to leave the current marriage they are in and live as a single person. It's the only way for them to quit committing adultery.

Jesus had a suggestion on how to go about that. He suggests cutting their testicles off.

Matthew 19:10,12
                      His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.
                      For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                        The Lord is very clear about what should happen to those He has chosen to smite with crippliness:
                        Deuteronomy 28:27 The LORD will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the emerods, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed.

28 The LORD shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart: 29 And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.

"And no man shall save thee". Not "no man except the liberals", not "no man except the Big Government"... if the Lord wanted people to help the disabled, He'd have let us know.
                        I went to page on, and wanted to quickly comment on something I found there.

When he says, "and no man shall save thee", he means the ones who he afflicts with it, not the ones who are born with it! He doesn't punish people before they are born!

Comment

Alright. Before the curse, everything was perfect. There were no blemishes on people, no disfigurements, no weeds, no sin. After the curse came all these things, and people would sometimes be born with blemishes and problems, (being born blind, being born lame, being born with down syndrome...). These problems were a reminder of the curse. God didn't want someone with a reminder of the curse on the person giving an offering, for the sacrifice is to be holy, and not be curse-related.

When I said I was wrong, and God does hate people, I spoke too soon. For example, when he says he hates Esau, he does not mean he hated Esau himself, rather, he meant he hated what Esau was doing, for he was wild, and he had many wives. God doesn't hate anybody, he loves everybody, of every race, of every religion. He would hate it if I started fornicating, but he wouldn't hate me, he would hate the fact that I was fornicating.

Comment

Okay. You win. I'll admit I was wrong. There are people God hates. But, where does it say to hate cripples?
                            You're wrong about a great many things. Because you are making God up inside your head.
                            sigpic
                            Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                            The truth about volcanos
                            Sex and debauchery in public schools
                            Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                            Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
                              You're wrong about a great many things. Because you are making God up inside your head.
                              No I am not making up God inside my head. Please tell me why you think that?

Comment

...He doesn't punish people before they are born!
                                ...After the curse came all these things, and people would sometimes be born with blemishes and problems...
                                So which is it? Does God punish people before they are born, by afflicting them with deformities and retardation, or doesn't He?

I know what my Bible tells me:

Romans 9:20 "Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?"

Comment

Working...
                                X