View Single Post
(#27)
Old
Unsaved trash

Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny

epignosis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Most MISUNDERSTOOD Passage in All the Bible (Matthew 7:1- - 04-13-2011, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedediah View Post
That's why when True Christians™ judge others, there is no hypocrisy. Sin is a thing of the past for us.

I John 3:6-9
Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

We've already been over this. Did you bother to read the thread to see if your concerns had already been addressed before posting?
Yes I did read the rest of this thread, that is why I really felt the need to comment on this.

Romans 5:12 (King James Version)

12Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

To say that we are perfect, is actually a contradiction of this scripture.
Adam and Eve had a direct relationship with God. But we need Jesus as a mediator.

1 Timothy 2:5-6 (King James Version)

5For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

6Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

To say were are perfect denies what Jesus died for.