X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Heartbreak? On Easter?

Brothers,

My mother-in-law, Edna, wants to visit us for a week. This leaves my father-in-law, Victor, to fend for himself, without home cooked meals, a clean house, and the attention of his woman at night. This breaks my heart in and of itself because Victor is a good man - he just hasn't accepted Jesus and has never properly disciplined Edna. She drives her own car, makes decisions without consulting Victor, and well - it's just disgusting when I think about it. I refused to allow the visit and instead asked Victor to come stay the weekend so we can go do manly things. It is my plan to speak to him further about Jesus. If I take him fishing, I could then baptize him and help him start a new life. But then he'd be unequally yoked! I'm in need of some further advice on this situation.

And another update: Jennifer has been praying constantly and repenting of her uppity behavior. Pastor and I made her sign a covenant of obedience. We asked Jesus to spiritually sign it in His Name so I am sure He did (Matthew 18:19). This agreement requires Jennifer to do as I say or risk not only divorcement but an eternity in Hell. It also gives complete custody of my five boys and the one yet unborn to me in the event of the dissolution of our marriage (Jesus, protect me from that). It lists stores at which she may shop (supervised), church functions she must attend, and the days on which I must be given "attention," if you know what I mean.

Well, I've been wordy like a nattering old hen so I'll hush, brothers, but keep your Godly prayers going in my behalf. I am pleased to report that not one of my sons has displayed any signs of being a fag, PRAISE! Blake, my eldest, is enjoying his new webcam and has developed a strong, holy relationship with one of the True Christian(TM) men of your church from Pacifica, CA. Blake calls him "FM". They've had many Skype sessions during which FM "shows him how hard it is," (I assume life) and "teaches me how to feel things deeply." I think all young men should have role models that include a Godly father, which I hope the Lord considers me, but also still more examples of manliness from other righteous and upstanding males in the protection of God's Church. It's my understanding that FM is trying to form a Christian Campmeeting for Youth called "Let's Explore Ourselves in Jesus Name." Hallelujah for men like this - and I hope you'll commend this Godly man. I know I plan to meet him one day and offer a huge donation to his coffers. I tried to chat with him but Blake shut off the computer when I came in, saying FM suddenly had to go.

And again, I've gone on and on. Blessings to all.

Remember: "As long as there is Someone in the sky to protect you, there is no one that can break you." Glory to His Holy Name!

Doc

Comment

I'm so happy to hear the problems are resolved, Brother. And I wish you the best for baptizing Victor.
      Thinking of Abortion?
      That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
      Think of the children. Stop being a slut.

Comment

Beware Doc, she's not cured. She's still a feminazi and is plotting against you as we speak. It's all a façade at the moment, until she accomplishes her escape with her fellow feminazi lezbeans. Wait until she births your son and then toss her out and divorce her.

Comment

Originally posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
          Beware Doc, she's not cured. She's still a feminazi and is plotting against you as we speak. It's all a façade at the moment, until she accomplishes her escape with her fellow feminazi lezbeans. Wait until she births your son and then toss her out and divorce her.
          But how will poor Dr. Mansfield have his cooked meals and have a clean house without his wife? He should look for a new one to take over Jennifer's role as soon as she is safely divorced.
          Thinking of Abortion?
          That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Thompson View Post
            But how will poor Dr. Mansfield have his cooked meals and have a clean house without his wife? He should look for a new one to take over Jennifer's role as soon as she is safely divorced.
            Ladies,

My heart is warmed by your outpouring of concern. How special you must be to the men in your lives, and how pleased must God be to see your walk with Jesus demonstrated by your humility and thoughtfulness.

I am trusting in GOD that I will not have to divorce dear Jennifer, since she is, after all, repentant and growing stronger in the Lord every day. I allowed her to watch Benny Hinn this afternoon and we enjoyed lemonade with the boys afterward. (Except for Blake, who was in his room on that silly computer again, LOL)

May the Lord richly bless you,
            Doc

Comment

Is she incontinent? Some women go like that after a few pregnancies. (Not I, I might add)

Comment

Sorry for butting in but...
                Do you think it could have been her time of the month? I know I get a tad... Moody at that time. I hope you didn't have any sexual relations with her, just in case.
                Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

Comment

Originally posted by M. Mansfield, MD View Post
                  Ladies,

My heart is warmed by your outpouring of concern. How special you must be to the men in your lives, and how pleased must God be to see your walk with Jesus demonstrated by your humility and thoughtfulness.

I am trusting in GOD that I will not have to divorce dear Jennifer, since she is, after all, repentant and growing stronger in the Lord every day. I allowed her to watch Benny Hinn this afternoon and we enjoyed lemonade with the boys afterward. (Except for Blake, who was in his room on that silly computer again, LOL)

May the Lord richly bless you,
                  Doc
                  Well Praise the LORD! Good news, indeed! It appears as if your Christian Domestic Discipline is blessing your wife and thus your entire family.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Brothers:

I discovered 27 issues of Ms. Magazine, a photo of Rachel Maddow, and travel brochures from Vermont in Jennifer's prayer closet last evening. She has refused to go to church, my neighbor has to cook meals for my sons and I, and I feel completely repulsed by what was once (I thought) a vibrant, loving woman. She cut her hair short using a photo of Ellen Degeneres as a guide. Is there now any hope for her, or have more devils entered her once cleansed soul?

Is this cause for a letter of divorcement? Where does my responsibility for her sin no longer keep me from heaven's portals? My sons are running around asking me why mommy looks like a man. My oldest has been so distant lately, and my youngest is oblivious but constantly clings to me.

I claim victory in Jesus name - and I ask for your continued prayers.

Doc

Comment

Originally posted by M. Mansfield, MD View Post
                      Brothers:

I discovered 27 issues of Ms. Magazine, a photo of Rachel Maddow, and travel brochures from Vermont in Jennifer's prayer closet last evening. She has refused to go to church, my neighbor has to cook meals for my sons and I, and I feel completely repulsed by what was once (I thought) a vibrant, loving woman. She cut her hair short using a photo of Ellen Degeneres as a guide. Is there now any hope for her, or have more devils entered her once cleansed soul?

Is this cause for a letter of divorcement? Where does my responsibility for her sin no longer keep me from heaven's portals? My sons are running around asking me why mommy looks like a man. My oldest has been so distant lately, and my youngest is oblivious but constantly clings to me.

I claim victory in Jesus name - and I ask for your continued prayers.

Doc

Let's open our Bible and look for an answer.

Prov 20:30 The blueness of a wound cleanseth away evil: so do stripes the inward parts of the belly.
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

You, and you alone are responsible for the abomination she has become. You failed in your matrimonial duties to her. You allowed yourself to be seduced by her feminine wiles. You thought she was perfect. When all the time what she needed was domestic discipline that you failed to exert.
                        Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Comment

It is as I feared! She is probably a witch. She had you so fixated on her, thinking she could do no wrong! Well, look now, the uppity feminazi whore is becomming a lesbien before your very eyes! Act fast. is carbolic acid available, or a good knife or your best punishment paddle? This calls for extreme measures. First, restrict her eating. Hunger will slow her sins down. Next, give her the worst beating of her life then force her to sleep in a cage outside. Keep dousing her with carbolic acid and keep giving her harsh beatings. The screams mean the demons are coming out of her.
                          Thinking of Abortion?

Comment

Working...
                          X