View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus Touched by Jesus

Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 23 Tell Tale Signs That A Co-Worker May Be A Closet Gay - 02-06-2014, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorch View Post
Not really.
The point of my protest, or rather question, was to ask for something to back up your claims.
Now why would I make things up? You think trying to prottect Christians is funny? And another thing Exodus 20:16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

Quote:
I know some people who fit into one or two of these descriptions, but they aren't homosexuals. So I wanted to know what is the basis of your claims?
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. Same goes with homers. If it looks like a homer, acts like a homer, then it is a homer.

Quote:
I mean, without any solid proof or evidence to back up these "clues" what's preventing people from pulling out random facts from their asses and posting them as truth?
Again, Exodus 20:16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

Quote:
Hell, I could do one right now.

How to tell if a person is a child molester?

Simple, he's carrying a hash pipe. "Studies" show that all drug addicts are highly susceptible of sexually abusing a child. Because they want to spread Bob Marley's hate and children are considered a gift from ganja, what better way to show one's appreciation of such a gift than "spreading the ganja"?

In fact, the stronger a person's addiction, the greater the risk that he will molest a child. Therefore, if you happen to live in the Caribbean, make sure to get a gas mask for your kids.

See? And that's how simple it is to tell if that guy over there is a child molester.
It's funny how close you got. Studies indeed show that a druggy at certain point will molest a child. And Marley indeed was a hatefull man. Hypnosis, reGAY music, and he was a false proffet to boot.

1 Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
Ephesians 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God