View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Kill_Herodias is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Some helpful Bible verses to resist temptation of women - 05-05-2014, 10:30 AM

Brethren, the 19th chapter of Judges is very helpful in showing how weak and dangerous are women. Surely the Levite priest in that story, uh I mean account, made a wise choice when he listened to the erm, righteously groovy men who surrounded his house:

Judges 19, 22: While they were enjoying themselves, the men of the city, a perverse lot, surrounded the house, and started pounding on the door. They said to the old man, the master of the house, 'Bring out the man who came into your house, so that we may know him.'

Instead of denying the demands of hospitality, that Man of God handed over his tart to let them "know her". She was evidently dressed in a too appealing and "revealing" way, and thus she turned the heads of most of the men she met that night, but the Bible carefully avoids giving us their names or anything specific about these individual men, since they were all just in the eyes of the LORD. Being a repentant woman myself and having been dressed too sluttily, I am grateful for having been disciplined, bound and put in my place to have my soul saved.