View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Unsaved trash
Current Status: Driving the Short Bus

Rides the Short Bus

Palmer C. Eldrich has bribed people to get these reputation points.Palmer C. Eldrich has bribed people to get these reputation points.Palmer C. Eldrich has bribed people to get these reputation points.Palmer C. Eldrich has bribed people to get these reputation points.Palmer C. Eldrich has bribed people to get these reputation points.Palmer C. Eldrich has bribed people to get these reputation points.Palmer C. Eldrich has bribed people to get these reputation points.Palmer C. Eldrich has bribed people to get these reputation points.Palmer C. Eldrich has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Minecraft: Makes children sex slaves and destroys our economy - 10-04-2010, 08:46 PM

I haven't played minecrafter yet so is it a simulated miners' game like farmville where I can dig for gold or heavy metals? Or is it more of an action game like dig-dug? I can't imagine that there's any reason to play the game other than to get addicted and start sending your money to Mindcraft or whatever.

Things are going to get worse before they get better.