X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noah Left Gay Animals Behind.

There are all kinds of public arguments over homerism. The final verdict is that Noah turned away animals that had no plans to reproduce.

Arguing over "gay rights" is such a waste of time. There are none. If there were gay rights, we would have seen some Noah's Ark.

The fate of the planet lies in jeopardy, and the only animals worth saving are the coupled-off ones? What's up with that, God?
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: Noah Left Gay Animals Behind.

if there were no gay animals taken on the ark then explain me, a gay animal??? Take that, christianitit

Comment

Originally posted by gayfurry View Post
      if there were no gay animals taken on the ark then explain me, a gay animal??? Take that, christianitit
      For the same reason there are human queers now: they choose to be perverted.

Wait: I bet you think people are born queer, right? OK: please link to a peer-reviewed scientific paper that gives unequivocal proof that queersexuality is genetically predetermined.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post

Wait: I bet you think people are born queer, right? OK: please link to a peer-reviewed scientific paper that gives unequivocal proof that queersexuality is genetically predetermined.
        Maybe you should re-word that in words of single syllable only. I doubt she would be able to comprehend words or concepts such as 'peer-reviewed', 'unequivocal proof' or 'genetically predetermined'. This one's pretty dumb imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
          There are all kinds of public arguments over homerism. The final verdict is that Noah turned away animals that had no plans to reproduce.

Arguing over "gay rights" is such a waste of time. There are none. If there were gay rights, we would have seen some Noah's Ark.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/carin-...p_ref=religion
          Well said Mayor Hold!

I do not understand this whole "Gay Rights" issue. Exactly what rights are granted to them by God. Last time I checked not one.

I would like to know why their "Gay Rights" trample my rights as a Christian woman?? Why should I have to sit by and watch two men or woman hold hands, kiss, or make googly eyes at each other in public. Why are my children subjected to these abominations?

Last time I checked the U.S. Constitution Christians were guarenteed rights not homers ! Make no mistake about it we are clearly being persecuted!
          sigpic

Charter Member Pearland, Texas

Comment

I think he forgot the gay penquins.

Perhaps the Brothers should organize a hunting party and make sure these little homos dressed in tuxedos are extinguished.
            sigpic

Tweet me Here
            My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Let's be honest. If God would do it again today with the flood gays would still be outside of the boat.
              -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
              -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
              -Holocaust Jokes
              -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
              -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
              -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
              -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
              -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post

read this and then come back and say people arn't born gay.
                Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
                abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
                  Let's be honest. If God would do it again today with the flood gays would still be outside of the boat.

Noah read the Bible. He knew there was to be no abomination aboard the Ark.
                  Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by ScienceWins View Post
                    http://ts-si.org/files/MDiamondClinI...ctHormones.pdf
                    read this and then come back and say people arn't born gay.
                    And so let's look at page 10 of your source, and there we find:

Conclusions
                    The evidence for androgen-induced organization-activation in
                    nonhuman mammals is clear. The preponderance of evidence does
                    point in that direction for humans as well but the evidence is less
                    clear
                    Not quite the "unequivocal proof" you were asked for.

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy Mae Johnson View Post
                      I think he forgot the gay penquins.

Perhaps the Brothers should organize a hunting party and make sure these little homos dressed in tuxedos are extinguished.
                      Now there are lesbean penguins in Ireland!

Do you think this happened because penguins are like fish and didn't need to go on the ark, so the gaywise ones survived?
                      2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

Noah was a *** potty language ***!
                        Last edited by Zechariah Smyth; 04-03-2014, 02:09 PM. Reason: Potty mouth.
                        Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
                        abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by Atheist123456 View Post
                          Noah was a *** potty language ***!

Very insightful.
                          Matthew 12:36
                          1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Attila's Wife View Post
                            Disgusting. How did penguins get to Ireland? Did those micks get drunk and make them gay?
                            "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)

"But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery." (Matthew 5:32)

Comment

Originally posted by Frednekk View Post
                              Disgusting. How did penguins get to Ireland? Did those micks get drunk and make them gay?

You have to believe Noah did not allow any homer penguins on the boat. It has to be due to the Irish whisky.

Comment

Working...
                              X