View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Unsaved trash, godless abo scum
Under Investigation

MoreAboThanHuman is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.MoreAboThanHuman is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.MoreAboThanHuman is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.MoreAboThanHuman is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.MoreAboThanHuman is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.MoreAboThanHuman is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.MoreAboThanHuman is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.MoreAboThanHuman is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.MoreAboThanHuman is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.MoreAboThanHuman is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.MoreAboThanHuman is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Wink Re: Why girls reject me: They are intimidated by Clever Christians! - 11-04-2014, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
I sometimes think that my faith in Jesus is probably just too strong for most women to be able to meet me on a theological or spiritual level or even be able to demonstrate their suitability as a potential wife.

I’m a very, very Christian guy, and I guess most women are pretty scared off by that amazing knowledge and ability to quote the entire Bible, you know? It seems that women often seem extremely uncomfortable and agitated around me, most likely because of my deep faith. After I have been speaking to a girl for just a few minutes, her eyes will sort of glaze over or she’s looking for the exit and I can just tell that she’s feeling so spiritually inferior that she just cannot carry the conversation forward.

Which is understandable. I am able to speak with absolute authority and for hours about a wide range of Biblical events and Jesus’s love for us all, so it’s not easy for any women to add anything I don’t know.

Whenever I address a woman and begin to develop a theme on one of the many Christian issues I knows so well—such as the historical significance of Haman’s attitude towards Mordecai in Esther, or Jeremiah’s service to King Jehoram—she sees her own faith questioned by these truths and soon starts with fidgeting with cognitive dissonance.

I acknowledged that my imposing Biblical knowledge and quick insights into the meaning of parts of Jesus’s life is likely to cause women to feel insecure about not being as fully Christian as I am, but, to me this female reaction, of what is to them a massively impressive mind, is similar to what happened on occasion to Aquinus or Augustine: the woman can be seen “checking out” of the conversation or attempting, no doubt through anxiety and dread, to escape the intense level of the discussion without delay.

I was my Bible school teacher's favorite student and I keep up with the news on Fox on a daily basis—all facts that seem to constantly leave the young women speechless.

I should probably be more cautious, I suppose, because I can see that my intelligence and knowledge can be a major drawback when meeting women, most of whom are probably looking for a guy with a regrettably basic, almost secular, approach to life—you know, someone more on their level. Sometimes, after taking a girl to a fellow-shipping or Bible discussion at church, you see, I will try to approach her again and she’ll purposefully avoid eye contact with me, just so she doesn’t have to cope with self-consciously contending with my staggering Christian Biblical knowledge.

It’s hard, because I really try my best to make them feel relaxed in the Blood of Christ and say, ‘Hey, look, chill, I’m used to people not being able to keep up with Jesus, and so’s He!’, but that never seems to help. They’re too petrified by then.

I’ll admit that my God-inspired mind can make me appear difficult to even approach, I have even taken to downplaying my desire to draw these young women nearer to God during first dates in order to put them at ease. I’ve done such things such as talking slower or briefly pausing to allow my conversational partner time to get at least some of the information, for example about Salvation, into her head. I know I usually put across at lightning speed but it’s the basics of Christianity right? She should already be there, but she isn’t – usually she’s somewhere else.

Ultimately, however, there is only so much that it is possible to do to dumb down my detailed enthusiasm for The Lord and every single one of His Works.

Recently, for example, I talked to this girl at a bar for half an hour about The Resurrection —quoting verses and telling her about the God/Man nature of Jesus and its apparent transition throughout those three days —you know, making it real easy for her to grasp. Things were going really well, and I was saying a lot of very fascinating stuff, but when I tried to give her a call a few days later, she never picked up or returned my calls.

And it’s like, look, I’m a Christian guy, I like theology, everyone does, right? If you’re struggling with that concept, hey you’re going to struggle with God’s role in a virgin birth and the Parables set against a Hasmodean Dynasty and traditional Jewish thought confronting The Son of God in His Ministry to bring the world to a state of Grace, then, well, you’re on your own.

I agree that at the past few parties I’ve attended, my profound sagacity on matters biblical moved women in the direction of less Christian men.

Regrettably, I sometimes seem mysterious to women with my ability to drop insightful comments and thought-provoking quips, and that drives them right into the arms of complete Atheists because that’s more comfortable for them. You know, the kind of guys who can barely get out the meaning of Genesis or comment on Paul’s Epistle to the Colossians before resorting to asking a girl about her life and job. Hey, you agree don’t you? It’s like, what’s the point? Is that even a conversation?

And this is why I’ve never really had a long term girlfriend, I mean like more than one date or perhaps two if the first one was short, because the girls I tell about my love for Jesus and His love for me and them and everyone, tend to get frustrated with their lack of capacity to meet me on my level. At the end of the day, the problem is that they want to be with me because of my nearness to all things Christian, but they come to see that I’m just too deep.

I thought it was against the religion to have an inflated ego.

Perhaps you just bore women? These days, they don't care whether you can recite the bible or not. They want to talk about fashion trends, make up and how big your "length" is.

Also, you probably disturb them.