View Single Post
(#765)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Hatred is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! - 03-23-2013, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Or what? You're going to stamp your little feet and hold your breath 'til you turn blue?

Go for it.
I never said you had to, and I didn't threaten you. I said we'd appreciate it. Honestly, I don't give a flying shit what you do. I never did. It was entertaining to read your guys' responses to everything.

But we're talking about the death of a great band, that has saved millions of lives, and has brought tears of both happiness and sadness to eyes all around the world.

We love this band, and it will continue to be our favourite band. Word's gotten around, you know, that you guys are haters. Everyone's always known. We just like to argue. You guys deserve to know.

But that's not the point. Continue talking about them if you want. But if you feel like being the bigger, better man, you'd find it in your heart to give MCR an ounce of the respect they deserve and leave it at the.

No more provoking from us, no more posts from us. In exchange for no more posts from you.