View Single Post
(#48)
Old
Unsaved trash, filthy perverted queer
Under Investigation

Somemoran is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Somemoran is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Can furries go to Heaven? - 09-24-2012, 08:25 AM

*claps loudly for all the posters here* My my I must say that all of your "Christian views" truly amuse me. I am quite sorry for all of you "Unsaved Unwelcome" where the "Worthy Worship"? Truly this is a joke? But lets go down the line shall we?

First ill start with you Talitha, and dont worry; I have one for just about all of you. But you'll most likely ban me for speaking some sense into you mormons, since you will have nothing but hard headed and immature responses.

1.) "We take any kind of Credit Card.
You can easily borrow money to pay for your Salvation.
No other Church offers you a "Salvation Guaranteed .... or your Money back" offer"

2.) "A Loving Donation to your Favorite Baptist Church works wonders too.
Where else could you get a money-back guarantee of Salvation?"

So your christian perspective is that being a christian is all about money? Or that Donations can "a loving donation" can work "wonders"? John 2:15 you BLASPHEMOUS excuse of a human.

"Next Tell me, what Church do you attend?
Do they only use the one True King James Bible?
Do you tithe regularly?
How many children do you have?"

"Ah yes!! Ted Blackwood, your Minister.
I think we'll have to have words. If he's allowing all these freaks to walk your streets then he's not doing his job properly."

How is this any of your business to demand of someone? He came to you for help and advice and you interrogate him? Are you MENTAL? Excuse me for the stupid question, you obviously are. Next, who the hell do you think you are "Oh sister of God" to be thinking to tell a pastor how to do his job, much less call someone a freak. And you think the Lord frowns upon furries? Look in a mirror "sister", God has one coming your way.