View Single Post
(#23)
Old
Unsaved trash

Rides the Short Bus

Brian Ashmore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The True Christian™ Guide to Self-Amputation - 01-30-2010, 04:20 PM

Oh I do know that God is the leading cause of death throughout history, just like everyone else who takes History classes. Just look at The Crusades, The Inquisitions, Northern Ireland, The Witch Hunts, et cetera.

And just take a minute and stop to think about what you said about the God you believe in. You said he is a vengeful and hating father figure who kills off his own children whenever he likes, and that he will send Jesus back to earth to kill one third of the populace. So basically you worship a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully, children abuser and serial killer.

I did read most of the Bible, if not everything. And yes, I am telling you the rational and logical interpretation of Jesus words. How every moral, sane, and decent person would understand them. And just as I have no proof that that particular phrase really comes from Jesus, you also have no proof that the phrase you cited comes from Jesus, so don't say it's the actual word of Jesus.

And if we have that narrow path to follow and we must not do anything God doesn't want us to do, then why did he give us free will and freedom of choice, huh? Just to fill up Hell so it's not an empty place? Just shows how sadistic he is and how he loves his children

And by the way, you might want to change your signature.
''I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.''
-That's just nasty, good sir.