View Single Post
(#409)
Old
Unsaved trash

CAUTION - Underage Poster Hellbound Heathen

Christie is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Christie is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Christie is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Christie is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Who Does God Hate? - 08-10-2014, 12:42 PM

I can't believe True Christians are saying this. My God, what's WRONG with you?

I'm Christian. I'm not a perfect one, but I know something: God doesn't HATE. God is the love itself. God is the good happening in the entire world. How can you even speak in His name, talking about things He HATES, and still name yourselves True Christians? Can't you get it? God doesn't hate. God told us to love and not judge. We are all EQUAL in His eyes.

I saw 'atheism' on the list. Think about it. Are you trying to tell me that, if there is a person that doesn't believe in Him, but does a lot of good things, maybe more than some Christians do, he is still HATED by God?

I don't accept to believe in a hateful God. The only God I accept is the one who loves, forgives, tries to help us, to guide us when we need Him. And believe me or not, this is the ONLY type of God that exist.