View Single Post
(#31)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Tell her once Prayer Warrior

M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The Ebonics Bible translation project. - 04-12-2014, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Thompson View Post
I am so sorry, I was having a woman's moment. Please forgive me, Brothers and Sisters.
As a doctor, I have to deal with people of all races. I took this verse to work and showed it to one of the nigra patients I had to see today. (I wear gloves at all times, friends.)

His interpretation of the verse was to not wear clothing of mixed fabrics. So I do not believe any apology was needed here. Sister Eva, good work. After all, if a nigra can understand it, it has to be right! Give the glory to God - not to yourself.

Yours,
Doc
PS: My adoring wife, Jennifer, is careful to use cotton only when making her dresses, etc. I love that woman.