View Single Post
(#1)
Old
True Christian™ with a quiverful

Quiverful True Christian™ Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Hatchet Child Rearing Award Touched by Jesus Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty One Year/1000 posts In Love With Zeke True Heterosexual™ TC Bravery

Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Single and need a billion dollars? - 01-23-2014, 09:46 AM

If you're single, and could stomach being married to a daughter of Shem, the billion dollars could be yours, according to this article.
Quote:
A Hong Kong tycoon may double a 'marriage bounty' to find a male suitor for his gay daughter to US$130 million ($147 million) , despite his initial offer attracting 20,000 candidates, a report said.
Two years ago, wealthy property developer Cecil Chao made global headlines by offering a reward of HK$500 million ($73.63 million) to any man who could persuade daughter Gigi to marry.
He is now considering increasing his offer, a report in a Malaysian financial publication said.
The 77-year-old tycoon 'hinted this figure could be doubled (to HK $1 billion) if someone could capture her heart', The Edge said.
'I don't want to interfere with my daughter's private life. I only hope for her to have a good marriage and children as well as inherit my business,' Chao told the publication.
But this fresh attempt at a financial sweetener for any man who can win Gigi's heart has left her upset and her female partner of nine years Sean Eav 'distraught', the South China Morning Post said.
So my opinion is, convert her to True Christianity and she will give up her evil ways, marry you, and you end up a billionaire!

Last edited by Pim Pendergast; 01-23-2014 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Added link