View Single Post
(#1136)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

ChileanWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ChileanWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ChileanWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ChileanWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 09-09-2013, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
You just called actual bible and actual words of God as garbage.

Why do you dodge the question all the time? Why are you so angry all the time and why do you hate Jesus and Christians who follow Christ?
I already told you I don't hate christians but fanatics, and I'm angry with you because just because I'm a girl you think I must get married right now, that I have no right to study and I'm stupid when all of that is not true, but if that were not enough, you don't stop calling me a mexican when you know very well that I'm chilean. What I hate is stupidy, ignorance and bigotry, not christians. Did you understand now or I have to make you a drawing?