View Single Post
(#211)
Old
Unsaved trash, Knuckle-dragging abo girl
Under Investigation

Full of it

satellitemind is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.satellitemind is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.satellitemind is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.satellitemind is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! - 10-05-2010, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
I never told a joke answer. You were the one mocking my reply to your question. It's not my fault you are unable to comprehend anything. As I said before, take responsibility for your own actions and do not blame others. Do you think God likes people who shift blame on to others and then lie to cover up what they did.

If you are going to quote the Bible do it properly like this;

Leviticus 19:17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.

I have not shown hate towards you. In fact it is referring to brothers in the Christ. You are not my my brother in Christ. The verse then continues that I should rebuke you and not suffer any sin.

Be a man and admit you were wrong and ask for forgiveness for your sin.
Um, yes you did. I asked if someone could explain how you guys supposedly cure race, and when nobody answered I asked if someone could answer my question because I wanted to know. You answered with the definition of a physical (sporting) race when you knew exactly what I meant in the first place and you didn't even get the definition right anyways.

Okay, sorry I got the quote wrong. I was using the closest Bible to me which was a children's version. It converts to the same thing anyway. And before you can tell me I'm using the right Bible because I'm a child, it's from ten years ago.

I wasn't saying you were showing hate towards me, I meant you were showing hate towards homosexuals.