View Single Post
(#40)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

believeandbesaved is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 11-28-2013, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Follower View Post
You want answers to your other ignorant rantings spewing hatred on God? Okay.

There are many more commandments in the Bible than just the 10 you claim to follow. We follow all of them, as Jesus instructed us to do (offend in the slightest and you're guilty of all).

You reserve judgment because you failed to read the Bible. Anyone who has ever read any part of the Bible has come across various verses requiring us to exhort and rebuke people without stopping. And did Jesus Himself fail to rebuke people? Or did He tell sinners to stop sinning? And even if by accident you had only opened your Bible on the page where you read "to judge not lest you be judged" you could not have missed the following verses that explain what is meant there, that we should not judge hypocritically, but that we certainly should tell our neighbors when they stray.

Your defense of asexuality and other perversions seems to be based on only one thing, and that is that you can ignore God's command to populate earth by claiming you don't feel like having intercourse. Your feelings are irrelevant. And worse, as a woman you will be saved through childbearing and the pain that comes with that , which you deserve for your born sins, no children=no heaven.

You claim God loves everyone, but would you burn a loved one to death? Or torture them? Of course not, but that is what God does to sinners, even the slightest sin means the sinner, the person committing the sin, is going to get tortured, not for a day or a year, but for thousand upon thousands of years. A billion years after the rapture and Jesus wiping the earth of all non-Christian scum He will still cause someone who gathered firewood on a sabbath day to be in constant unbearable and unrelenting suffering. Is that love?

Of course God wants to love everyone, but He can't do that if we don't love Him first and apologize to Him for Him creating us as sinners.

Our belief that God wants us to have children makes you sick? No, God makes you sick, as this is a command directly taken from His Word. Consider if you are not a satanist instead of a Christian, if thinking of God's loving directions for us makes you sick, then perhaps you are not as good a Christian as you think you are.

Your final remarks about Jesus are perhaps the most tragic in your entire post, saying that only blameless people should cast stones (true) and that none of us is blameless (false). This shows you don't believe in the most important thing that Jesus came here to tell us: we can be cleansed of our sins by washing in His blood. Washing us in His blood means we are then free of all sin, we can go to heaven, and we can cast the first stone, just some of the things reserved for people who are entirely without sin.

P.s. You being a pity case doesn't mean you're not ugly on the outside (you being ugly on the inside we have already established).
Okay.

I love God. Where did I seem to hate him? Was it where I denounced your belief that people who do not want children are useless and unloved by God? Because I believe I was speaking out against you, not against Him. And yes, there is a difference. You are not God.

You are being extremely disrespectful. I objectively stated my beliefs and you completely trampled all over them, calling me something other than Christian, ugly on the inside, and a pity case. I am not a pity case. I am a very happy, healthy, and spiritually fulfilled person. From your angry and spiteful ravings, I am wondering if you are projecting your own feelings about yourself upon me. I am innocent of everything you claim. I am just trying to show you a different point of view, respectfully. I don't need for you to insult me for professing my faith.

Despite the fact that Jesus died for us, and created us anew with his sacrifice, this does not give us a free pass to judge everyone and play God. We are still sinners. We are still blamed. Only through a relationship with Jesus can we be pure. And we, as inherent sinners, will still stumble and fall. Jesus doesn't judge us for that, as long as we get back up and ask for forgiveness.

What I see in you, sir, is what Jesus pointed out to be the Pharisees and High Priests. You claim to be perfect amidst your trumpets and fanfare. You preach and lecture, and yet you yourself do not follow all of what the Bible has to offer! I do not want to have children. You have, it seems by your picture, cut your hair! Did you not know that you are not supposed to cut your hair? By your standards, you are an abomination, and should be cast into Hell. But in reality, you are a child of God. Just like me! And God loves us both! Why does this seem to be so insulting to you?

In reality, we are all sinners. Me not wanting to have sex, which is very legitimate, I assure you, does not make me defective or unloved by God.

You said some very spiteful things to me, which goes against one of Jesus' teachings. I think it may be one of the most important ones.

Love thy neighbor as thyself.

And if you try to tell me I'm taking it out of context, I won't have it.

To Pim Pendergast: I liked your response much better. You were clean, succinct, and professional in your rebuttal. You made some good points. But I believe, that when Jesus died for us, he made a new covenant for man. One that had hope and love as its center, instead of incessant rule following. That sounds bad, but I believe that if you first Love God Above All Else... and then Love Your Neighbor As Thyself, that is the core values of Christianity. Of course it is wise to follow the Bible to the best of one's ability. But getting into heaven isn't all about whether or not you went into seven day seclusion upon getting your period, or some other non practiced, out of date law.