View Single Post
(#22)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Tin Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian

Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The MOST Anti-Christian Songs EVER! - 02-09-2012, 03:41 AM

While the songs mentioned thus far in this thread are indeed an abomination in the eyes of the Lord with which the artists will soon be serenading Satan himself, I think there is no other song that threatens the very moral, Christian foundations of our society such as this one:

While Mr. Armstrong praises the "trees of green", and "skies of blue", he refuses to acknowledge that all of this is the doing of our Creator. And you know that God gets PISSED when he doesn't get credit for His work

1 Chronicles 16:25
For great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised: he also is to be feared above all gods.

Job 31:28
This also were an iniquity to be punished by the judge: for I should have denied the God that is above.

Not to mention, the pedophilic and homersexual undertones in Mr. Armstrong's references to the "pretty" "colors of the rainbow" and "watching babies grow" is despicable.