View Single Post
(#104)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

curious1 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curious1 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curious1 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curious1 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curious1 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curious1 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curious1 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curious1 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curious1 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curious1 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Easter Bake Off! - 04-24-2014, 04:51 AM

I am not attack you, just pointing out that that is clearly not your husband's picture, and I am reporting it to the photographer from the site where you stole it from. I'm not introducing myself until you repent of your theft.

Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.