View Single Post
(#32)
Old
Unsaved trash, filthy drunken mick

sapien82 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.sapien82 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: intro from a scotchman - 03-21-2014, 11:05 PM

Again im confused

quite the contradiction here

Matthew 5:17 "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil."

and from James's signature

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

confusion abound

I told you I'd read the passge where it says God hates Scotland , reading doesnt burn my eyes , it must have burnt your eyes when you were reading about Scotland , oh right yeh you haven't read about Scotland you just base everything you know on racial stereotypes