View Single Post
(#21)
Old
Unsaved trash, filthy drunken mick

sapien82 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.sapien82 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: intro from a scotchman - 03-21-2014, 08:28 PM

@ Two dollar bill , that was a question not a judgement , you speak and understand english so you should know that at the end of a sentence where question mark is placed it means the person is asking a question of the subject.

@James , god created everything right including the bible?
trees plants , the heavens the sun , the universe everything and you know that he created us also , so why then did God give us the ability to use logic and reason to postulate on our existance and give us the choice of free will , had he wanted us to be slaves to his will he wouldnt have made us with such a wonderful brain which gives us these fantastic abilities to question everything he has made for us even our origins and why we are here and given us the choice to choose what we want to believe , since it was his test of our faith and since god gifted me with this choice I can choose when I want to believe in God not you or anyone else and neither you or anyone else can judge me accept god.
and that is my understanding of the concept of god and not you or anyone else can change my opinion did the bible not teach you to respect other peoples beliefs ?
Or do you resent other people because they dont share the same belief as you when you try to give the word of god to them as a gift.