X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES IRELAND!

Originally posted by Fr Ted Crilly View Post
    Well I'm going to hell.
    God does not want you to go to Hell, friend.

He didn't go to the trouble of making us and everything else so He could burn us and punish us. He has sent His son Jesus to give us the opportunity to avoid that.

Reject the Roman Pope and accept Jesus. Stop your idol worship. Stop your praying to false saint gods. Come to Him and He will save you from your eternity in Hell.
    God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by krunsch View Post
      Yeah, I don't take that too serious from a pedophile who wants to rape his daughter. Are you tool old, too much of a hateful retarded dumbass that no woman wants to piffle you? I mean, I get that.
      I think that your English is so poor that you misunderstood some things.

Besides, your inability to do research speaks a lot about you. The formatting of your signature tells me that you have sense for aesthetics nor for use of finer programs such as LaTeX.
      Criticizing a very old man on his computer skills, yeah, that's so graceful! You know, most people in his generation can't even turn on a computer.

Do all of you Germans lack respect for the elderly?
      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
      True Christians are Perfect!
      True Christian™ Love.
      Salvation™ made Easy!
      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
      God HATES Rational Thinking!
      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
        There is a small faction of Germans with an affinity for the elderly, but that is only because they cannot orgasm without indulging this fetish.

The rest of Germany is more interested in amputees, puffer fish, and shoveling ant hills into their anuses.
        The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
          There is a small faction of Germans with an affinity for the elderly, but that is only because they cannot orgasm without indulging this fetish.

The rest of Germany is more interested in amputees, puffer fish, and shoveling ant hills into their anuses.
          I am told that the followers of every possible perversion have their own TV shows in Germany, so as to promote their deviance.
          God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Criticizing a very old man on his computer skills, yeah, that's so graceful! You know, most people in his generation can't even turn on a computer.

Respect's a funny thing. People always think, they deserve it. The fact is, it is earned. And CrankyOldMan has done nothing to earn my respect and through his posts everything to earn my contempt.
            Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

Don't you dare tell me to have respect for a piece of *** potty language removed *** that posts something like that. Don't you dare!!!
              Last edited by Zechariah Smyth; 10-17-2013, 09:56 AM. Reason: Potty mouth.
              Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=54668 Don't you dare tell me to have respect for a piece of *** potty language removed *** that posts something like that. Don't you dare!!!
                Everything in my post there is straight from the Holy Bible. So it is God you are disagreeing with, not me.
                5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                  Everything in my post there is straight from the Holy Bible. So it is God you are disagreeing with, not me.
                  Exactly.

Don't you dare tell me to have respect for a piece of *** potty language removed *** that posts something like that. Don't you dare!!!
                  Darling, you should put some soap in your mouth each time you say such things. That might stop you the next time. Also, try substituting some words for others, for example, try saying "fudge," "fudging," or "shoot."

Anyway, why do you hate God and His faithful followers so much? Aren't you atheists supposed to be tolerant, celebrate diversity, all that crap?

My favorite LBC sermons:
                  True Christian™ Love.
                  Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                    So if I disagree with GOD, but not with you, than it follows logically that you don't agree with GOD. You are no christian, and now you willingly admitted it.

By the way, the part from the old testament you refer to does not say anything about the involvement of GOD. If a GOD approves of such a thing, s/he is a sick, twisted fuck and well deserves to be hated.

Arthur C. Clarke once wrote 'Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistuingishable from magic'. We master technology pretty quickly and have not yet been stopped. If there is something like this twisted fuck from the old testament who approves of rape and murder of innocnet people, he deserves to be punished. We can already destroy cities through technology, we can create diseases like GOD in the laboratory. If their is something like this ominous being, one day, we will be able to take him/her on.

Until then, I suggest we dispose of such fools who follow whatever is written down on some parchment literally. That they claim they follow the will of the Lord does not make justify it. Wanting do rape his daughter is a serious crrime and like it or not, you have to answer to a secular court. What CrankyOldMan did was provoking raping your daughters. Besides non consentual sex (which is against the law) this also involves sex with children. And even the remotest sign of any such thing is seriously prosecuted by state attourneys. There is a border as to what you can claim to do in the name of GOD and CrankyOldMan with this post, CrankyOldMan has crossed the line. I am seriously considering involving your police.

Good luck rotting in prison, from which you will straight go to hell.

Comment

So if I disagree with GOD, but not with you, than it follows logically that you don't agree with GOD. You are no christian, and now you willingly admitted it.
                      Your logic seems a bit, um, off. Let me explain it again:

ON THIS FORUM WE FOLLOW WHAT SAYS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAY THEN YOU DISAGREE WITH

By the way, the part from the old testament you refer to does not say anything about the involvement of GOD.
                      All Scripture was inspired by (2 Timothy 3:16).

If a GOD approves of such a thing, s/he is a sick, twisted piffle and well deserves to be hated.
                      You'll sing differently when burning in .

Arthur C. Clarke once wrote 'Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistuingishable from magic'. We master technology pretty quickly and have not yet been stopped. If there is something like this twisted piffle from the old testament who approves of rape and murder of innocnet people, he deserves to be punished. We can already destroy cities through technology, we can create diseases like GOD in the laboratory. If their is something like this ominous being, one day, we will be able to take him/her on.
                      I have trouble following your logic, again.
                      Are you saying that:
                      1. Technology=magic
                      2. People who follow 's will should be punished.
                      3. is a disease created in a laboratory???

Out of all of the sick atheist perverts we've seen on this site, you take the crown!

Until then, I suggest we dispose of such fools who follow whatever is written down on some parchment literally. That they claim they follow the will of the Lord does not make justify it.
                      You mean that man's law is superior to 's law? I guess that explains why you Germans did what you did during WWII - you just followed the secular law, didn't ya?

Wanting do rape his daughter is a serious crrime and like it or not, you have to answer to a secular court. What CrankyOldMan did was provoking raping your daughters. Besides non consentual sex (which is against the law) this also involves sex with children. And even the remotest sign of any such thing is seriously prosecuted by state attourneys. There is a border as to what you can claim to do in the name of GOD and CrankyOldMan with this post, CrankyOldMan has crossed the line. I am seriously considering involving your police.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                      True Christian™ Love.
                      Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

See here, Mr Krunsch; what in the world are you trying to accomplish here? Do you think you can come to a Christian forum and, by virtue of your powers of logic and eloquent argument, transport us to atheist dreamland with you? You think too much of yourself if that is the case.

You clearly hate God and His people and you are a foreigner. Don't you have anything else to do?

Also, your puny complaints to the godless Federal Police will not make the yankees hate Christians any more than they already do.

We know you hate us and yet we tolerate your abuse in our own house. We turn the other cheek to your assaults. We pray you will find Jesus, but we know in our hearts that you will not and that you will have to go to Hell. We grieve for you.

I have always thought it would be best, when confronted at last with the Lake of Fire, to dive right in and not torture yourself trying to put off the inevitable. What do you think?

Comment

You're mistaken, dear. If you disagree with God, you simply reject His will. Cranky never would, regardless of how it may seem to our fallible, imperfect, human understanding.

By the way, the part from the old testament you refer to does not say anything about the involvement of GOD. If a GOD approves of such a thing, s/he is a sick, twisted piffle and well deserves to be hated.
                          You have yet to offer any indication that you are familiar with what the Old Testament says.

Arthur C. Clarke once wrote 'Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistuingishable from magic'. We master technology pretty quickly and have not yet been stopped. If there is something like this twisted piffle from the old testament who approves of rape and murder of innocnet people, he deserves to be punished. We can already destroy cities through technology, we can create diseases like GOD in the laboratory. If their is something like this ominous being, one day, we will be able to take him/her on.
                          Your quote is irrelevant, and your idea is faulty. We will never be able to "take on" God because He exists in a realm outside our own.

Until then, I suggest we dispose of such fools who follow whatever is written down on some parchment literally. That they claim they follow the will of the Lord does not make justify it. Wanting do rape his daughter is a serious crrime and like it or not, you have to answer to a secular court. What CrankyOldMan did was provoking raping your daughters. Besides non consentual sex (which is against the law) this also involves sex with children. And even the remotest sign of any such thing is seriously prosecuted by state attourneys. There is a border as to what you can claim to do in the name of GOD and CrankyOldMan with this post, CrankyOldMan has crossed the line. I am seriously considering involving your police.

Good luck rotting in prison, from which you will straight go to hell.
                          Cranky will no sooner go to prison than Jesus will stand in front of your gun awaiting your personal justice. In the United States we have all kinds of laws that protect our religious freedoms, including laws that understand that if our children are hurt in the temporal, physical world, justice has not been offended. I suggest you keep quiet until you are more aware of the situation.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Your logic seems a bit, um, off. Let me explain it again:

ON THIS FORUM WE FOLLOW WHAT SAYS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAY THEN YOU DISAGREE WITH
                            Just logic. Transitivity. If A=B and B=/=C, then it follows that A=/=C. Think about it. It's a whole new way of thinking nobody has ever tried here. It may give you a lot of headache in the beginning, but I strongly urge you to try it since it is your only way to salvation and to evade hell.

I have trouble following your logic, again.
                            Are you saying that:
                            1. Technology=magic
                            2. People who follow 's will should be punished.
                            3. is a disease created in a laboratory???
                            Read my posts if you want to comment on them and try to understand them. The divine deeds that are described in the old testament like GOD sending illnesses and destroying cities is stuff we can do today. We are getting abilities that if presented to someone at the age at which Jesus was born must appear godlike. That implie that the thing that is described as GOD in the old testament is in fact not an allmighty being, but just someone like an different version of CrankyOldMan, who had all the technological opportunities of an even more advanced civilization, who decided to impress some primitives with his advanced gadgets, so he could a nice ego boost from being worshipped.

As far as all the woman inferiority stuff goes: well, that version of CrankyOldMan (COM) was horny and wanted to have some fun in his old days, so he set up his own private harem to have woman available whenver he felt the desire to, you know, do it. That's why they are little more than objects in the bible.

Of course, he would indoctrinate his followers, which he achieved very efficiently, as can be seen here on the forums.

But we advance, and soon our technology is on par with that of twisted COM, and if COM still exists, we can beat the shit out of him with what we will have in the future.

Call me crazy, but this interpretation of the bible makes much more sense then the one were the twisted f u c k that the GOD of the old testament is, can be considered a benign and having our best interests at heart.

Comment

Just logic. Transitivity. If A=B and B=/=C, then it follows that A=/=C. Think about it. It's a whole new way of thinking nobody has ever tried here. It may give you a lot of headache in the beginning, but I strongly urge you to try it since it is your only way to salvation and to evade hell.
                              Please provide evidence that True Christians(tm) are not logical. Then show us where the Bible tells us to be logical.

Read my posts if you want to comment on them and try to understand them. The divine deeds that are described in the old testament like GOD sending illnesses and destroying cities is stuff we can do today. We are getting abilities that if presented to someone at the age at which Jesus was born must appear godlike. That implie that the thing that is described as GOD in the old testament is in fact not an allmighty being, but just someone like an different version of CrankyOldMan, who had all the technological opportunities of an even more advanced civilization, who decided to impress some primitives with his advanced gadgets, so he could a nice ego boost from being worshipped.
                              Are you supporting some ancient astronaut theory or something? Please support your erroneous beliefs with some shred of evidence.

As far as all the woman inferiority stuff goes: well, that version of CrankyOldMan (COM) was horny and wanted to have some fun in his old days, so he set up his own private harem to have woman available whenver he felt the desire to, you know, do it. That's why they are little more than objects in the bible.
                              Women are the property of their husbands and fathers because God demands it. Show me some piece of evidence that proves the Bible was just a ploy to get old men laid, since you are the logical one.

Of course, he would indoctrinate his followers, which he achieved very efficiently, as can be seen here on the forums.

But we advance, and soon our technology is on par with that of twisted COM, and if COM still exists, we can beat the shit out of him with what we will have in the future.

Call me crazy, but this interpretation of the bible makes much more sense then the one were the twisted f u c k that the GOD of the old testament is, can be considered a benign and having our best interests at heart.
                              God offered you eternal life. You spit on it and embraced ancient astronauts. Forgive me if I don't revere you as wiser than God.
                              The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Fine. Lets do it your way.

Cranky always agrees with God
                                A=B

You don't agree with God
                                B=/=C => you end up burning in Hell for the whole eternity.

Read my posts if you want to comment on them and try to understand them. The divine deeds that are described in the old testament like GOD sending illnesses and destroying cities is stuff we can do today.
                                I am familiar with materialistic explanations of Biblical phenomena. However, if you really read the Biblical accounts, such explanations don't really hold up. Plus, there is actual archaeological evidence that all that stuff really happened - such as the discovery of Sodom and Gomorrah, where science confirms that these two cities were destroyed by the wrath of God, and not some random geological events!

We are getting abilities that if presented to someone at the age at which Jesus was born must appear godlike. That implie that the thing that is described as GOD in the old testament is in fact not an allmighty being, but just someone like an different version of CrankyOldMan,
                                I'll take it as a very high complement for Cranky.

who had all the technological opportunities of an even more advanced civilization, who decided to impress some primitives with his advanced gadgets, so he could a nice ego boost from being worshipped.
                                Wait, wait, what??? Are you implying that aliens did it?

A short answer from both Christian and scientific points of view: no.

Christian point of view explanation you know already, because we've been pounding it on this website for a long time.

Scientific point of view explanation would go into long and completely wrong diatribe about the development of agriculture as related to patriarchalism and gender inequalities, resulting in religious beliefs adjusted accordingly.

Call me crazy, but this interpretation of the bible makes much more sense
                                Nope, it doesn't, sweetie.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                                True Christian™ Love.
                                Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

Working...
                                X