View Single Post
(#59)
Old
Unsaved trash, Godmocking foreigner

biza the godmocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.biza the godmocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.biza the godmocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.biza the godmocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.biza the godmocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT - 06-30-2010, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. P Wintersnow View Post
With all due respect biza, your online interaction with your friend means nothing. Those unGodly video games tend to warp people's minds and they end up not knowing what DAY it is, let alone what time!

The thing is though, the earth being flat still works with time differences because, just because it is say... 10am in New York, doesn't mean it still has to be 10AM in Los Angeles and that is the same country!!! The sun moves across the sky, sort of like one of those car washing spray machines does over a car.. just because the front is getting wet, doesn't mean the back is getting wet at the same time.

I hope that clears things up for you.

YIC,

Mrs.P.Wintersnow
Thank you! so you say there is different ''Time Zones'' too?
That's how i understood your carwashing thing.
(I live in Sweden, one of the best countries in the world since the dawn of time)
Or are you saying it's light on one side of the earth and dark on another and still same time?

This space reserved for Scripture -- Admin