View Single Post
(#300)
Old
Unsaved trash, godless eurotrash

Hellbound Heathen

Germanicus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Germanicus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Germanicus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Germanicus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Germanicus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Germanicus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Germanicus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Germanicus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Germanicus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Germanicus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Germanicus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: DEUTERONOMY 22:28 If a woman is raped, she MUST marry her rapist. - 02-28-2015, 06:42 PM

The people that I refer to, are believers at heart, not by words. I honestly have no idea what translation you use. I'm not from this country ...