View Single Post
(#289)
Old
Unsaved trash, rabid teenaged godmocker
Under Investigation

AtheistExperience is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AtheistExperience is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AtheistExperience is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AtheistExperience is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AtheistExperience is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AtheistExperience is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AtheistExperience is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AtheistExperience is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AtheistExperience is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AtheistExperience is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AtheistExperience is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: DEUTERONOMY 22:28 If a woman is raped, she MUST marry her rapist. - 02-14-2015, 03:50 AM

So am I to come to understanding that in the modern times you would tell a rape victim to marry their rapist?

What kind of a message are you Christians trying to spew forth? So would you tell that to a child to marry their pedophile? I mean the child now is damaged goods, she can't be a true Christian and marry a True Christian husband.

Do you want to have children marriages on TV? How about we make a show of children marrying their sexual abusers.

What about senior citizens that get attacked in their homes and also get sexually assaulted? You want them marrying their attackers, their rapists?

Ooo I know lets combine the two and make a reality tv show. Let us make women who were brutally assaulted by their stalker, their rapist and get married to them. Let it unfold to show how disgusting you all are to think you are True Christians.

This is just as bad as the West Boro Baptist Church. Sure you have the freedom to spew hatred and tell people they are going to hell but in the end all you are doing is pushing people away from religion.

You have the audacity to judge those who get raped and yet I bet none of you have been in that position. Prayer won't help you, when your abuser is holding your hands down and pinning your body to the ground while he has your way with you. If you are lucky he will let you go or the abuser would just put a bullet in your head.

As for the way women dress, its none of your business. However you say a woman shouldn't dress that way when no one follows the rule about wearing two different fabrics. Oh but that one doesn't matter, right? Cause it is modern day not the medieval days where Christians killed pagans for not believing in their God... Kind of like the Taliban of this age. Hmmm history is now repeating itself.