X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: STEPS IN OVERCOMING MASTURBATION

Originally posted by rolledup View Post
    lol. Your idea of jesus is some bdsm master, which suits me fine, though i think it takes the point away from religion. So, I really couldn't care lesser what you pagans believe

P.S : Quit acting like high school kids. Only zechariah smyth can pull that off.
    Now see here, young lady. Brother Smythe is a True Christian™ and personal friend. His reach is long and his horizons are broad. There is no more manly and comportive human being at God's right hand than him.

Mind your manners.

YIC
    1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
      Now see here, young lady. Brother Smythe is a True Christian™ and personal friend. His reach is long and his horizons are broad. There is no more manly and comportive human being at God's right hand than him.

Mind your manners.

YIC

Dr. Niles, he really shouldn't be rude

Comment

Masturbation is not a sin, nor is 98% percent of the things you claim are "satanic"
        Rom.1:26-27
        For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Comment

Originally posted by DemonThinker96 View Post
          Masturbation is not a sin, nor is 98% percent of the things you claim are "satanic"
          Do you truly not see the senselessness of your case here?

You claim something is not a sin, where sin is defined in the Bible, and you don't accept the Bible as argument, because it's "not real":

Originally posted by DemonThinker96 View Post
          ...Oh and the bible isn't real, so no point in quoting it.

Comment

Hi everyone.
            I would like to create an "Anti-masturbation accountability" group or something similar.
            On Skype.
            If anyone has problem with this disgusting sin and wants to be free, we can help each other. We can share struggles and confess, and Keep each other accountable.
            No more bedroom or bathroom secrecy.
            We can share experiences, if anyone doesn't resist, and fail, we can share and confess it and try to learn from the mistakes, and keep in mind from what do we have to stay clear of.

But not only masturbation is sin. You all know what Jesus said about this. Just looking to woman and desire and thinking about sex with someone who is not our wife (which means, that if you are Single, EVERY other woman) is fornication and sin.

If you join the group, you are Bound to confess if you masturbated, or if you had dirty thoughts, because we have to feel that shame because of this sin.
            You know that "for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known."
            It is bigger shame if God will reveal it than if we do. And that shame can save us to do it again in the future.
            After the confession, we can pray, and make a new decision, that we don't do that sin anymore.

If you are already free, you also can join and help the others.

If you are interested, just add me to your Skype list: <<righteousness unverified - contact info removed>>

Blessings.

Comment

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I understand how you feel about Masturbation but, just because you dislike this, you do not have the right to tell them it is inhumane. I believe that many people are happy with this act, I am not one of them, so please stop it.
                1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
                23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Comment

Originally posted by PraiseTheJeebus View Post
                  just because you dislike this
                  Oh, no. You got it all wrong. It's not just because we dislike it, it's because God hates it.

Comment

you do not have the right to tell them it is inhumane.
                    Why not? It is inhumane killing millions of unborn babies.

Comment

...I believe that many people are happy with this act, I am not one of them...
                      So are you a eunuch or a liar?

Please expound on this in your own intro thread here.

Comment

Perhaps ndrew777 has an idea?

We've installed cameras in teh women's restrooms in case of terrorism, so maybe we could set up cameras in each of our bedrooms/bathrooms at our homes. This would be on a voluntary bases of course. And we'd promise to remain handsfree, if you get my meaning.

It'd be like a buddy system -- you'd never know if someone was watching, so you wouldn't do it. That way, if anyone relapsed, everyone would or could see it.

I dont see how this could go wrong!
                        Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left. -- Isaiah 24:6 KJV

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
                          Oh, no. You got it all wrong. It's not just because we dislike it, it's because God hates it.

WELL LORD SHIVA HATES YOU BUDDY!
                          Revelation 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by BibleLover29 View Post

I'm sure you can find a cow-molesting elephant-worshiping forum more to your liking if you want to.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BibleLover29 View Post
                              Unsupported claims are not welcome here.

You should have quoted the appropriate Veda (in English please, not Sanskrit [Brother Alphonse is multilingual, but we all have limits]) or whatever and specified which exact incarnation of Shiva is displeased (afaik, Hindu gods don't bother actually hating individual humans, because we're so insignificant).

Why don't you just toddle right along and set up your own website for True Hindus™ listing all the things Shiva, Hanuman, Ramalamadingdong, and the rest of that ridiculously bloated panoply hate (mostly each other, and as there are like 800 of them it keeps them too busy to bother dealing with this mortal plane, from what I've heard)?

Comment

Originally posted by JustGotSaved View Post
                                Perhaps ndrew777 has an idea?

We've installed cameras in teh women's restrooms in case of terrorism, so maybe we could set up cameras in each of our bedrooms/bathrooms at our homes. This would be on a voluntary bases of course. And we'd promise to remain handsfree, if you get my meaning.

It'd be like a buddy system -- you'd never know if someone was watching, so you wouldn't do it. That way, if anyone relapsed, everyone would or could see it.

I dont see how this could go wrong!
                                I agree, that would be great.
                                But if someone hasn't camera yet, he/she still can join the Accountability group, based upon faith. If someone really wants to be free, he/she will admit, even if nobody sees him/her.

I write down again, because nobody hasn't added me to Skype.
                                My skype name is: [SALES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ARE NOT ALLOWED ON GOD'S FAVORITE FORUM]
                                If you want to start an "anti-masturbation" Accountability group with me, just add me and we can speak about it.
                                Last edited by Mary Etheldreda; 06-11-2014, 03:09 PM. Reason: removal of personal spam

Comment

Working...
                                X