View Single Post
(#305)
Old
Unsaved trash, mary-worshiping papist
Under Investigation

Cathlick Fluffy bunny

CrusaderIntel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.CrusaderIntel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Unhappy Re: QUIZ: "Am I going to HEAVEN or HELL?" Most accurate test ever! - 03-20-2014, 01:26 PM

I am a Catholic. I have been a Catholic for a majority of my life. The teachings of Jesus have guided me through my life, and not once have they ever spoken to me as hateful. I hope -- no, I pray -- that everyone who has an account here is being sarcastic. I can't stand to read this forum.

Alright, listen up. You're probably already aware by the tone of this post that I'm aiming to get banned, but I'd like to say something to anyone here who actually takes this website seriously: What God are you worshiping? The God that I know has not ever told me that it's acceptable to beat my girlfriend because she doesn't obey me. In fact, I openly welcome her free thought. It goes so far as to say that I like it when she acts dominant on occasion. I'm pretty sure God's okay with that, seeing as I haven't been fried with any lightning bolts yet. Functional, Godly relationships are not created through the submission of one party to the other, at the risk of punishment by the other. That's BDSM culture. I really, really hope that all of you are being entirely satirical. And I'm not posting this to argue or to troll or anything of the like. I'm legitimately concerned for the state of Christianity based on what I've seen here, and since I've seen things similar stated in complete sincerity by other sects of the Baptist church, I don't doubt for a moment that at least one of you didn't get the memo and is taking all this completely seriously. God does not want us to hate others. He does not want us to treat women as inferiors. He created us all equal, yes? Should we not then treat all people equally? It seems as though that would be the Godly thing to do. If this is true, it would mean that racism (treating other races as inferior in some way or another), sexism (inequality of the sexes), and all the other bigoted views I have seen supported here would all be ungodly. He would consider them to be sinful. I suggest any of you who truly take the words on this forum seriously should take a while alone to pray, without your King James Bible. Just pray and talk to God for a while. You need it badly.

Additionally, while there are a lot of questions on this specific post that angered me, there were a couple in particular that pissed me off. "Christians cannot sin"? Excuse me? We are all sinners. Each and every single one of us. Just because we have accepted Jesus Christ as our lord and savoir does not save us from being sinners. This is why we must repent. Every one of us does wrong in our lives, some more so than others. God will forgive us if we just ask Him. Ask an ye shall receive, no? "Women should shut up" I have a problem with in the first place. I have met many a woman who vastly surpasses the intelligence of the majority of men I have met. My girlfriend is among them. She is an absolutely brilliant mind, with more things to say and more valid points than many a theologian in this world. And she's younger than I am. I treat her as my equal. She is not better than me, she is not inferior to me. In fact, I actually believe her to be a better person than I most of the time. But when you've saved a handful of people from suicide like I have, you're allowed a little pride in your achievements. I would never tell her to shut up. I would never be angry with her for disobeying me. I don't expect her to obey me at all. I'm not her lord. That's Jesus Christ, just the same as it is for me. THIS IS WHAT GOD WANTS OF US. DO NOT ABUSE WOMEN. DO NOT TREAT THEM, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF PEOPLE, AS INFERIOR TO YOU. DO NOT ACT AS THOUGH YOU CANNOT SIN. IF YOU BELIEVE YOURSELF TO BE TRULY PERFECT AND RIGHTEOUS IN EVERY WAY, THAT MIGHT JUST BE YOUR UNDOING AND YOUR TICKET TO HELL. Although I sincerely believe that few, if any at all, make it into Hell. I think I've said enough now. Feel free to nail me to the cross over this. You'd simply be acting as the Romans did before toward Jesus Christ, your supposed "Lord".

tl;dr I really hope that you're not as bigoted as you seem.

inb4 persecution for my beliefs. If you're going to reply to me at all, let's actually have a rational discussion rather than everyone on this God-forsaken forum condemning me to Hell.