View Single Post
(#40)
Old
Unsaved Trash, filthy obese repulsive godmocking whore

CAUTION - Underage Poster

demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians - 02-12-2014, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
Do you mean what you just said about Jesus? I do agree that you need to change your biased opinions and become more open minded. Open your eyes for the truth, leave the hate behind
I meant what I said about jesus being a figment of your opinions and I am not biased that is you because I see religion and science I see they are different and im not hating on you guys im just pointing out flaws in your arguments and my eyes are open to the truth that has real physical evidence to show its true that is what your religion doesn't have. Futhermore my opinions aren't biased they are based on events that have happened to me or my friends so JUST GROW UP ALREADY.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN