View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Sinner Full of it

agnesaliencat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.agnesaliencat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.agnesaliencat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.agnesaliencat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.agnesaliencat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Wanted: Woman who doesn't put wasp nests in her cooter! - 06-04-2017, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
That is an excellent question. As a simple person I cannot find a motive. I can only echo the poster before me.
Even as a non-Christian female who likes to have freedom to do whatever I want with my body, there are some things that I absolutely would not do, and having a wasp nest put up there is one of those things (those who do such a thing are literally asking for a Darwin Award).

(for those who don't know, the Darwin Awards are handed out to those who have done something stupid and paid for it with their lives).