View Single Post
(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Pro-Life Best Pie True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer In Love With Zeke Persecuted Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion True Republican Christian Love Kirk Cameron Fan Club Stamp of Approval BFF of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Pie Saved 1 Year

Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Leith, ND Welcomes A Franchise! - 02-14-2014, 05:48 PM

My father has been speaking with Craig Cobb of Leith, ND about a possible franchise that will not only add to the growth of his planned Christian community but will be the second possibility for selling my pie.

As you probably read, Sister Basilissa will help manage a location for me in Michigan once she finds a site.

Brother Cobb tells me his new community will rival Freehold in holiness (I can't imagine that) and that new businesses will flock to that region once his new "Jumping for Joy with Jesus" theme park opens in June 2018.

I thank Jesus every day that the dividends I receive from Google and Microsoft are going for the glory of GOD. It's so exciting to live in God's will.

Father mentioned that Brother Cobb is acquainted somehow with Mayor Hold. I know Brother Mayor Hold will be excited for me, too, if that's so.

Praise God!
NRL

1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
Locations in 50 States and Canada
!Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.