View Single Post
(#2799)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 09-26-2010, 06:41 PM

Are you possesed by the Devil by any chance? At some point to night you decided that you would like to be a member here at Gods favourite web-site, and instead of making an introduction like any good person would do, you bring us this hateful post. I hope your parents are very ashamed that they have brought you up this way. My parent told me to be respectful when I am a guest in someones private home, but that seems like an advice you have never been told. Shame on you. And... by the way... BURN IN HELL.

Praise our faithful Landover Baptist women

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."