View Single Post
(#3477)
Old
Unsaved trash, swedish meatball
Under Investigation

FrankLennartsson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.FrankLennartsson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 11-22-2013, 12:33 AM

You are generalizing again, making a few bad apples spoil the bunch, no the church i go to don't have a female priest, but in Denmark (not denmarkistan) there is a law that gives the women as many rights as men, and this is to keep everybody happy, as this is a country, not a religion, we as a country try to keep the majority of the population happy, this however does not mean that all churches are looking for female priests. this is the same right that give the homosexuals freedom to live their life their way.. However not all churches allow it, in fact its only recently that the first church allowed it, beforehand it was only done via the town hall (which isn't a church).
I believe that if i look it up i will find at least a couple of churches in USA that do this too, so again, i don't understand why you hate us all because of a minority of the peoples lifestyle.
I do however understand why you dislike christian churches that allow this, as it is against the beliefs, and therefore insult the community in a whole, but again, this is a minority of the population, which isn't just happening in Denmark, but the entire world.

James 1:19-20
Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God.