View Single Post
(#25)
Old
Unsaved trash, Radical liberal
Under Investigation

Miss OpenMinded is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Miss OpenMinded is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: True Christians are Perfect! - 12-14-2010, 08:02 PM

Of course i don't sypathize with terrorits. Like i said; "Nobody is less of a person for having different beliefs, it's what we do as humans about those beliefs or for those beliefs that define us."

"I'm taking sides and my side is going to win because Jesus will lead us to salvation while all others will perish in the lake of fire. It's not too late for you, too, to accept Jesus as your savior and protect your soul from going to hell. Doesn't that sound like a good deal?"

That is your opinion and I respect that. I'm very happy that you are going to heaven

I will admit that I haven't read the Bible and I will admit that I've read the Constitution instead, but I don't believe that's so bad. It is what we live our life by in the US, so shouldn't we all read it as it applies to everyone whereas the Bible only applies to those who "believe"? Again. Just an opinion.