View Single Post
(#96)
Old
Unsaved trash, papist whore

Cathlick

avemaria is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.avemaria is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.avemaria is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.avemaria is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.avemaria is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.avemaria is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Birth of the Papacy - 09-20-2012, 05:26 PM

No we don't. If anyone were to find out someone was rapkng someone e then you need to call the police. I want substantial real evidence that the pope has draped somebody. For if he had he wouldn't be a pope. I was raped by someone. Not a Catholic by the by. And I can tell you the Church and Father White and most especially God have helped me put the past behind. And become closer to God.

1Corinthians 13:8. LOVE never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease. Where there are tongues they will be ceased. Where there is knowledge it ail pass away.