View Single Post
(#28)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Rabid godmocker

Im a Fool & a Sinner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Im a Fool & a Sinner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Im a Fool & a Sinner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Famous Masturbators in History - 10-07-2013, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
Of course I'm right as I am a Christian and of course it's un-Christian of you since you are a heathen. It's common for your kind not to understand the difference between fact and fiction.
I would disagree. Its quite common for your "folk" to misunderstand everything you have read in the Bible as truth. ChurchMadeMeAthiest is right, your arguments have absolutely no structure and you spout nonsense. "I've never known a True Christian™ to get prostate cancer, proving the healing powers of prayer." That statement is only true to the people you know, not the all the True Christians on this planet. Go take your non sensical ideas and spout them somewhere else. Or maybe you can pray about them since you have given us supporting articles and facts that prayer does in fact heal the sick.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.