View Single Post
(#21)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

saved_one is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians - 02-12-2014, 04:04 PM

i constantly pray for the children of these generations.
parents of these children have rejected the way of god and wonder why their children seek satan in so many ways.
then doctors blame mental illnesses.
the way i see it is a lack of morals spread from one rebellious generation to the next which lets them think that cutting themselves is something that will make them feel good or join some club or cult.
and in this weakness they seek a leader. these seem to usually be musicians, obviously a popular tool of satan.
these "artists" further ostracize these children, teaching them horrible things.
i have not heard of these "black veil brides" and "chemical romance" both hideous names making fun of love and marriage.
unbelievable.

and the cutting is almost irrelevant, these musicians are teaching these children to be violent to others and away from the path to heaven.

however i do believe that self harm is something common with young people with depression. i am not sure exactly how big of a deal that i have seen mention of it in media