View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus

Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Christians, please remember to pronounce Christmas correctly! - 12-22-2013, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Viking View Post
I am very offended by how many people pronounce Christmas as "Chrismas", as if we has a mass for some homer named Chris. We do call ourselves for Christians, not "Chrisians" so then why say "Chrismas"?

I suggest that all True Christians™ should pronounce Christmas as Christmas. I mean, do you really want to offend Jesus on His own birthday by not pronouncing the t in His name correctly? Such things could have dire consequences!
God idea!

I would like to propose /kraist' mʌs/ over /krist' mʌs/ as it preserves the sound