View Single Post
(#124)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

DanielWilde is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Thumbs down Re: Are the Christian members of Slayer good Christians? - 12-26-2014, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
This is such a stupid question, to be honest. Now, I'm actually quite familiar with Slayer since I've been burning their records since the 1980's. I believe their lead singer might be a Catholic, but that is not a Christian. Papists believe in Mary and break a number of rules that God laid out in the Bible. So we can count him out.

But, even if one of them was "Christian" like you claim, they are in name only. No Christian would associate with such a blatantly Satanic rock group. Their music praises Satan, evangelizes Satan's message to youth, and they live rock 'n roll (aka SINFUL) lifestyles. There's just too many sins to go over.

But here is one...

2nd Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Since you listen to Slayer I don't expect you to have the intelligence to understand that preceding Bible passage. But it says this, in essence, "Do not associate or join together with unbelievers. For good and bad cannot come together, and it corrupts you." I think that says all you need to know.
Hmm... For a Reverend I thought you knew that Catholics are Christians.
Christianity is the group of religions that believe in God and Jesus Christ. Catholics fall into that group.