View Single Post
(#35)
Old
Unsaved trash, some kind of fag

Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Kangi UFO Demonized

Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The fatal flaw in atheistic thinking exposed in one simple diagram! - 03-06-2012, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
Adam, you think angels are space aliens
Yes. I used to think that some space ships were, I don't know what I think now.
Revelation 9:7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men. 8And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. 9And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. 10And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails:
I thought I'd do Gen 1-50 and then do Rev 1-22
Then go back to Ex 1 and so on. I'm up to Rev 9

John can see to our own times and when we read what he wrote we know what he means. It was hard for him I think to choose the right words for what he saw. He chose as well as he could.

Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.