View Single Post
(#25)
Old
Unsaved trash, foreign papist

Cathlick Perv

Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: The Twelve Disciples of CHRIST: Where are They Now? - 02-22-2015, 05:34 PM

Dear Brothers in Christ

Finally my research about the question who of the twelve apostles can be assumed to be still alive beared first Fruit

Yes; I found a lead in the holy bible itself and in the writings of the young church.

There is one apostle who definitely was part of the twelve when Christ made his promise in Luke 9:27

But he must be an Immortal because he hangs himself in Matthew 27:5 while we find him alive again in Acts 1:18 where he seemingly takes deathly fall.

Next thing we know is that Papias an Apostolic Father, Bishop of Hierapolis and author who lived circa 70-163 AC lets us indirectly know that both fatalitys could not kill this apostle, because Papias writes he died of an horrible illness.

Needless to say that an Immortal who survives hanging and later a fatal fall can by all means be assumed to not really die on a deathly illness.

Judas Iskariot, the twelfth apostles must be one of the immortal apostes that still dwell among us.
Living on earth and seeking out the companionship of true Christians.
He may have the habit to give them brotherly kisses.
Or he may have the habit of going to church very often to get forgiveness.

So I especially advise all citizens of Freehold to think hard by whom they were kissed recently - It could well have been Judas in disguise.

I also advise that when you go to church next time do very closely observe your neighbors and also the preacher.

Anyone there could be Judas in Person. Anyone

Ex 20:4-5 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; <--- That includes Mary