View Single Post
(#136)
Old
Unsaved trash

TekcubEht is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TekcubEht is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester Longshire View Post
This self-righteous (in a self-depricatory manner) diatribe amounts to nothing.

I have done things so horrible you could not imagine.

I have slept with hundreds of oriental hookers, and many other things I can't talk about here.

That being said, God has given me GRACE, to wash in His Blood, therefore I am heavenbound, whereas you are not.
Not like I see what the big deal with Heaven is anyway. If the promise were different, such as being able to live another kind of life, and another, and another on different worlds... now that would have been cool. But to just continue to be submissive after a whole life of submission... Doesn't sound like anything worthwhile.
Neither is Hell, but the options given seem to be enough for me to not be submissive. I'd not get anything I'd want either way, I'd just be made to think that all I want is to be a slave.

But let's discuss this strange new perversion that has appeared on Earth lately: Objectophilia. What is the Church's stance on these?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXlaS_jYBFQ