View Single Post
(#183)
Old
Unsaved trash, hateful race-traitor

Perv Homer

Alkalai is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Alkalai is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Alkalai is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Alkalai is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Alkalai is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Alkalai is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Alkalai is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Alkalai is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The fatal flaw in atheistic thinking exposed in one simple diagram! - 12-31-2012, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
You're sick, man. Properly sick. Every so often I almost feel like opening up to one of you atheists and letting you in, despite the warnings in the Bible, but I can see that God was right; you are not to be trusted. You're obsessed with anal sex.

As for blind belief, can't you see that we have researched and researched just how real God is. Don't you get a sense of how real God is if you read the Bible and see just how constant and amazing He really is and all that He has done for us? Don't you look at tales of talking snakes and magical gardens we could still live in if Eve wasn't such a gullible fool and feel your heart swell with joy at the level of reality in the tale that Jesus has truly come to save us from such real danger?

I pity you for your lack of comprehension. You are making a fool of yourself before other more rational and perceptive people who can see the Bible for what it is and proclaim it fearlessly. I will pray for you, though I feel it will probably be a wasted effort.
Luckily, I've matured past the age where I would believe tales like that were actually true. The 'level of reality' is zero. So much evidence exists contrary to the existence of talking snakes or magical gardens. Idiot. People who believe these tales are truth include: small children, you people, delusional maniacs in mental hospitals.

Rational? You've already rejected rational thinking. I'll hope you climb out of this delusional pit in which God is like a drug you keep taking to keep yourself happy, but it probably won't happen anytime soon.

And the older you get, the less time you have, and the less fluid intelligence you'll retain to be able to figure it out. Being stuck in a delusional pit until you die might be your best shot, it'll keep you happy at least.