View Single Post
(#26)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

thagirl is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 7 reasons why God hates Estonia - 02-14-2014, 07:00 PM

Of course, Estonia greeted the russians. Clearly not. The same way we "let" many of our own to be taken to Siberia, where most estonians died. Both of my grandmothers were deported and they still have not gotten over the horrible experience of cold, hunger and death around them. And of course every estonian was so happy to join the soviet army. Definetely not, the choice was to join or die. My great grandfather joined in the hopes of surviving. But he was still executed and my family has no idea where his body is.
There was nothing voluntary about. And estonians fought to be independent in 1991. Maybe you have heard of the Baltic way? No? Let me explain: 2 million people from the Baltic countries formed a human chain as a protest against the Soviet Union in 1989.

As for the original 7 reasons "Why God hates Estonia"
1. It's a persons own choice to believe or not to believe.
2. No discrimination based on sexuality.
3. Estonia was part of those rulers voluntarily as well (irony) And what does a language have to do with God loving?
4. The more freedom the press has the more freely people can express themselves.
5. President Ilves is not a homosexual, he has a wife and 2 children. And if he were, I would be fine with it. Oh yeah, and he studied in Columbia University and the University of Pennsylvania.
6. Gay-friendly is good. I will say this again, we don't discriminate based on sexuality.
7. Swiss? You mean swedes?

And some other comments to the members posts.
Abortion centre of the world? And gays and lesbians get abortions in Estonia. As far as I know gays don't get pregnant as they are men. And if lesbians get pregnant, well they are not lesbians.
And students don't get pregant so that abortion could be practiced.
MS Estonia sinking. God definetely didn't sink the ship. It is thought to be a mechanical error. (A lock failed.) And who do you expect to be on a ship that sails between Estonia and Sweden? The right answer is estonians and swedes.
People don't have sex with sheep in Estonia.