View Single Post
(#36)
Old
Ring-kissing Papist dog

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society True Heterosexual™ Cathlick Five years in the service of the Enemy Condemned Aardvark Devil Evil Beastiality

Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester
Default Re: Pray the New Pope is a White Male. - 03-18-2013, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Campbell View Post
Now how exactly do you say you're a "Christian" church and "follow Jesus" when you have saints for sins?
Firstly, we Catholics venerate The Blessed Virgin Mary we do not worship her. I know that's a big word so I typed it slowly for the locals sake.

This veneration is a show of great honour to the mother of Jesus and even Baptwits know the commandment telling us to honour our mother and father.

When it comes to explaining patron Saints the answer is easier than a Landover housewife in Pastor Zeke's office.

The Saints are in Heaven helping Jesus the same way they were helping while on earth... the sort of good work that got them Sainthood to start with!

It is a little presumptuous for mere humans to think Jesus has nothing better to do than listen to countless prayers about finding trinkets or dealing with dental issues... trust me he does. Having proven staff on hand like the Saints allows God to off-load a number of menial tasks beneath His dignity while at the same time technically answering the prayers as is his promise. In that God created the Saints in the first place in full knowledge of their eventual Sainthood, it is abundantly clear He knew that the population of earth would eventually get too large to manage fairly without a Godly solution. By having the various Saints take care of mundane tasks Jesus has more time to devout to His children who have found Heaven and thus rewarded by the glory of His presence.

Bless you, my barmecidal burger flipper,
Father Mo

A Cardinal in the making.