X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vegetarianism = Satanism

Originally posted by dudemon223 View Post
    no your nazis which are just as bad as the taliban
    Hardly. We don't wear towels on our heads, for one thing.

And where did you get the idea Daniel was a limp-wristed, salad-eating vegetarian?
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

no your nazis which are just as bad as the taliban, except the taliban was just started by a heathen not an attention grubbing closet homosexual with mommy issues
      oh and back to the point of this topic there's nothing wrong with eating meat but Daniel was a vegeterian, as were hananiah misheal and azariah
      See, it wasn't that hard for you admit that you were wrong. Now that you proved that I was right, maybe you should start thinking why Jesus send you here. Maybe there is still hope for you if you stop twisting His words, maybe you can even become a Christian.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
        Hardly. We don't wear towels on our heads, for one thing.

And where did you get the idea Daniel was a limp-wristed, salad-eating vegetarian?
        you're right nazis are worse cause they're harder to spot and also how bout from God himself
        Daniel 1:11-17 no kocher meats what else should they have done

Comment

you're right nazis are worse cause they're harder to spot and also how bout from God himself
          Fasting is not the same as embracing fornication and vegetarianism, dear.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Call us whatever you want if it makes you feel better. Fact still remains, we are Christians and you are a heathen.

Your persecution only makes us stronger. Jesus said that people like you will hate us because we follow Him. See, you proved us right yet again.

Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Comment

no but hitler worship and illiteracy apparently are, ignoring what the bible says won't change the facts.

and dude being a christian neccessitates believing in something besides your own id.

Comment

ignoring what the bible says won't change the facts.
                So why do you keep ignoring what the Holy Bible says?
                God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                True Christians are Perfect!
                True Christian™ Love.
                Salvation™ made Easy!
                You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                God HATES Rational Thinking!
                True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                  So why do you keep ignoring what the Holy Bible says?
                  frankly i don't care how you receive what i say, satan didn't convert when Jesus quoted scripture to him to refute his perversion of the bible, it just meant Jesus won, i can't shoo you away like Jesus can, i can however beat you. I pray hard for your church to experience revival and i hope you find Jesus soon, after all prayer always works

Comment

frankly i don't care how you receive what i say, satan didn't convert when Jesus quoted scripture to him to refute his perversion of the bible,
                    Are you comparing yourself to Satan? Because we are the ones who are quoting the Bible (BTW: it should be capitalized), I don't remember you quoting the Scripture!

it just meant Jesus won, i can't shoo you away like Jesus can, i can however beat you.
                    Read the Bible, sweetie!

I pray hard for your church to experience revival and i hope you find Jesus soon, after all prayer always works
                    I don't think yours will, because you don't follow what says.

We simply follow God's words. We don't embellish what He said, we don't cherry-pick, we take the Bible "as is," all of it.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                    True Christian™ Love.
                    Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

• Re: Vegetarianism = Satanism

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                      Are you comparing yourself to Satan? Because we are the ones who are quoting the Bible (BTW: it should be capitalized), I don't remember you quoting the Scripture!

Read the Bible, sweetie!

I don't think yours will, because you don't follow what says.

We simply follow God's words. We don't embellish what He said, we don't cherry-pick, we take the Bible "as is," all of it.
                      again bearing false witness violates the ten comandments you should really consider obeying God he is indeed the one and only true and living God.

Comment

no but hitler worship and illiteracy apparently are, ignoring what the bible says won't change the facts.
                        Why do you worship Hitler then and keep ignoring the Bible? I understand it must be hard for you to realize how little you know about word of God and that you are not a Christian after all. Cherry pickers like you who twist the scripture are not Christians. You just keep misquoting the Bible and pointing the finger. As I said, you can persecute us all you want for following Him, but it just makes you look even more desperate.

Since you try so hard to dodge the obvious (quite typical for heathens) I keep posting this until you give a proper answer.

Put your money where your mouth is and prove it then. You have not once posted scripture correctly, only your twisted views about. You are not a Christian, you don't even know His word.

Now as you have made the claim, prove it. Show me where I have been even once been biblically inaccurate with the scripture. Of course, if you can't do it proves that we are right and you are wrong. As it is.

I pray for you, friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
                          Why do you worship Hitler then and keep ignoring the Bible? I understand it must be hard for you to realize how little you know about word of God and that you are not a Christian after all. Cherry pickers like you who twist the scripture are not Christians. You just keep misquoting the Bible and pointing the finger. As I said, you can persecute us all you want for following Him, but it just makes you look even more desperate.

Since you try so hard to dodge the obvious (quite typical for heathens) I keep posting this until you give a proper answer.

Put your money where your mouth is and prove it then. You have not once posted scripture correctly, only your twisted views about. You are not a Christian, you don't even know His word.

Now as you have made the claim, prove it. Show me where I have been even once been biblically inaccurate with the scripture. Of course, if you can't do it proves that we are right and you are wrong. As it is.

I pray for you, friend.
                          K let's play this game after all Jesus countered Satan by quoting scripture, not that I expect you to respect what it says cause you won't. But come on you get the first shot.

Comment

K let's play this game after all Jesus countered Satan by quoting scripture, not that I expect you to respect what it says cause you won't. But come on you get the first shot.
                            So, you have been lying all the time, we have quoted scripture. In this analogue we are Jesus and you are Satan. Fitting, but irrelevant.

I pray for you, friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
                              So, you have been lying all the time, we have quoted scripture. In this analogue we are Jesus and you are Satan. Fitting, but irrelevant.

I pray for you, friend.
                              holy crap he's so lost as to what to he actually deleted my post, what you gonna do next hide in the corner and go lalalalalalala

Comment

again bearing false witness violates the ten comandments you should really consider obeying God he is indeed the one and only true and living God.
                                Sweetheart, show me a shred of proof (Book, chapter, verse) to support your claim that we are not following God's word and you are.

In the meantime, I can only trust the Bible when it says that God intentionally leads some people to damnation (and I do believe you are among them):

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
                                12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

But one day, God will come and destroy everybody He hates:

Psalm 5:5-6

5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
                                6 Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the Lord will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                                True Christian™ Love.
                                Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

Working...
                                X